Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest place to get chain link fencing

• 22-09-2012 9:44pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Could anyone advise me on the best place to buy chain link ? fencing. I'm looking to dog proof my garden, but I'm on a budget so need to find the cheapest option - I have post and rail fencing around the garden at the minute.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 632 ✭✭✭cheif kaiser

Where are you located ?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Lone ranger

angeldaisy wrote: »
    Could anyone advise me on the best place to buy chain link ? fencing. I'm looking to dog proof my garden, but I'm on a budget so need to find the cheapest option - I have post and rail fencing around the garden at the minute.
    Thanks
    Irish wire in limerick definitely very competitive, good quality products as well

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

Irish wire in limerick definitely very competitive, good quality products as well

I'm in Limerick so will take a look there, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭oirishfruitie

I've used Capital Fencing in Dublin. Good quality. Decent price.

Advertisement