Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where are council houses in kilkenny?

Options
  • 22-09-2012 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭

this will prob be a stuipd q but does anyone know where abouts kilkenny council houses are? like are there only council estates or how does it work? Like if I was to apply for a council house in Kilkenny city what areas would they put you in?
    thanks x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Threadhead

They are pretty much all over the city. I might be wrong on this count, but I don't think there's any one estate that is entirely a council estate.

There are council houses in that estate out the Callan Road (whose name I can't remember), Old Callan Road, Loughboy, Emmett Street, Kenny's Well Road, Stephen Street, Dominic Street, Parnell Street, The Butts, Kickham Street, Gaol Road, Vicar Street, Michael Street, Wolf Tone Street, Maudlin Street.... that's just to name a few. There's a lot of them all around!

Advertisement