Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tennis Tips

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭mrdmb

Dimitrov 2-0 at 1.80

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

bradlente wrote: »
    Sharapova 8/1 for Stuttgart looks good.Verdasco looks underated @50/1 ew too,Nadal should beat him if he gets that far but he's in good form,if he plays well and Nadal isn't in the mood this week he could go a long way.Not sure whether to back Ferrer or Dolgopolov in the other half of the draw.

Made it hard on herself but got there in the end.Dolgopolov and Verdasco both had pretty bad weeks.
    Gone with Bellucci ew 25/1 and Stakhovsky 66/1 in Bucharest.Like Gilles Simons chances there but he's in the same half as Bellucci so went for what I think is the better value pick.
    Even though they're both in the same half in Morocco I've gone with Hantuchova in a small single and Oprandi small e/w,12/1 and 16/1.Liking Shuai Zhangs price in the bottom half,50/1 e/w,think she could go well and starts in probably the weakest quarter.

Thought Stakhovsky went well in Bucharest,I think with a bit of luck he could push for a place down the line at a big price.Bellucci and Simon were both muck,probably won't go near them again.Place for Oprandi after Hantuchova and Zhang both went poorly.Almost didn't pick her after last week but she did well enough.

mrdmb wrote: »
    Oprandi, R. Vs Torro-Flor, M.-T.

Torro Flor to at 1.65

watched Oprandi yesterday not convinced by her....she got through yesterday as her oppononent was having too many forced erros..and oprandi kept her game balanced waiting for the mistakes but nothing so special in her game
    Dimitrov 2-0 at 1.80
    Pfizenmaier, Dinah ....Vs.....Kudryavtseva, Alla

Pfizenmaier to win at 2.1...can be found at better odds as well

2 wins and 1 loss so far for the day..waiting for kyrgios

Atp Munich-Melzer,Hewitt,Istomin,Brown

Atp Lisbon-Raonic,Garcia-Lopez,Montanes

Wta Lisbon-Safarova,Vesnina,Nara

Raonic,Garcia-Lopez and Safarova are singles the rest ew.

Krygios to beat Sock...at 1.65

on an incredible run...and full of confidence at the moment

Krygios wins

3 wins and 1 loss for the day in tennis not bad..

plenty of thrilling action this week...shamrock55, bradlente and keysersoze0330 contributions will be highly appreciated..:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

D Brown 1st set in running 4/6 pp

T Kamke 3/4 in running

D Brown 1st set in running 4/6 pp

T Kamke 3/4 in running

1/2

Zahlavoa. Strycova, B. VS Oprandi, Romina

Zahlavova to win at 2.0...can be found at better prices but placing it with Tipico..

still not convinced with Oprandi game....Zahlavova is able to put a good match against her and hopefully win it if she focus on her netplay..

Istomin to win at least one set against Kholsh...or set handicap +1.5...at 2.00

I know its risky........! as istomin record is generally not great on clay and the german is playing in his country..but Istomin played well in Bucharest...and was able to win one set against Haase and beat Belluci who are very good on clay..

Devverman to win at 1.68....against Ebden...both are horrible at clay...but Ebden is much more horrible...Devverman had an ok run last year for his ranking in roland garros last year...

• Advertisement

I know its risky........! as istomin record is generally not great on clay and the german is playing in his country..but Istomin played well in Bucharest...and was able to win one set against Haase and beat Belluci who are very good on clay..

Is Kohlshy well?Seen he withdrew last week,one of the reasons I went for Istomin over him outright.He should have confidence too being 3-0 in the h2h vs him.

True...though I heard he withdrew to save himself for Munich..not sure though

Dodig to win at 1.91 (188bet)

Cancelled according to flashscore

Cancelled according to flashscore

He is playing belluci.. was supposed to play vesely

Zahlavoa. Strycova, B. VS Oprandi, Romina

Zahlavova to win at 2.0...can be found at better prices but placing it with Tipico..

still not convinced with Oprandi game....Zahlavova is able to put a good match against her and hopefully win it if she focus on her netplay..

Cashes

Cashes
    Devverman to win at 1.68....against Ebden...both are horrible at clay...but Ebden is much more horrible...Devverman had an ok run last year for his ranking in roland garros last year...

Cashes

Lost

3-1 for the day...not bad..

Live play..Kubot to win at 2.2

Had this live play on Istomin as odds were just delicious..:) placed while I was working and walking on the corridor...the only reason why I have been using Tipico recently is that they have the best mobile app compared to any other book...followed by bwin but I dont like bwin..

L Kubot in play 7/10 bet365.

Live play..Kubot to win at 2.2

yes.....:D

• Advertisement

L Kubot in play 7/10 bet365.

Winner

See Fratangelo (8/13) v McGee (6/5) on at 21:35. Have you looked at this mrdmb. Ashamed to say i've made a bit of money opposing mcgee recently

Live play...Galdos at 2.25

See Fratangelo (8/13) v McGee (6/5) on at 21:35. Have you looked at this mrdmb. Ashamed to say i've made a bit of money opposing mcgee recently

was it not delayed till 2moro with the rain..

I think the public is on Fratangelo...watched him playing live twice before..he is not that bad but Mcgee in his best form would beat him easily..

Mc gee lost last 2 matches on clay but against better players than Fratangelo..

I guess am staying away..as there would be much better plays 2moro in the ATP tour if this match is not happening tonight

Hewitt out at the first hurdle,lousy.A couple of qualifiers should go well there now,Klizan and Ramos.Klizan favourite against Youznhy.
    Surprised Struff is such a favourite vs Stakhovsky.Might take over 21.5 @1.8 there,not sure.

Treble of Struff, Melzer, Istomin all to win at 2.45

Corric to win 1.8

Cali challenger later..

Y reuter 1.95 vs souto 1.75...

reuter to win. Hope I will be right on this one..

souto won yesterday against lapenti... lapenti is on really bad form losing 7 in a row before yesterday's match.. watched the match. Souto is not that great fired a few aces to rescue himself on a few games... I guess reuter can take this one.. my only concern is that challengers in south America are prone to heavy fixing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,215 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Montanes to beat gronollers @1.73 he has a much better record on clay

also k de shepper @3.20, not great on clay but great odds here i think against bolelli who is 160 places below him in the rankings

• Advertisement

Cali challenger later..

Y reuter 1.95 vs souto 1.75...

reuter to win. Hope I will be right on this one..

souto won yesterday against lapenti... lapenti is on really bad form losing 7 in a row before yesterday's match.. watched the match. Souto is not that great fired a few aces to rescue himself on a few games... I guess reuter can take this one.. my only concern is that challengers in south America are prone to heavy fixing.

This match is 2moro actually

Corric to win 1.8

zheng retired

Soft from Safarova today,how was that the same player that took Sharapova to the brink last week.Wta:rolleyes:Struggled with expectation I suppose,even though only about 15 people were watching :-p

Montanes out too,looked promising early on today.

V Hanescu set 2 winner 6/5 bet365

No joy

Soft from Safarova today,how was that the same player that took Sharapova to the brink last week.Wta:rolleyes:Struggled with expectation I suppose,even though only about 15 people were watching :-p

Montanes out too,looked promising early on today.

Tennis is an absolute minefield. Worse than soccer.

Tennis is an absolute minefield. Worse than soccer.

True.Safarova was a solid enough price,was expecting her to struggle at times and probably lose later on just a bit surprised it came from Hercog.

• Advertisement

Outrights as good as done for the week.Might hold off a few days from now on,never include the qualifiers as there's never early prices up for them.At least two making the semis in Munich and Mayer pressing on in Lisbon.He'll probably get done by Berdych later though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,215 ✭✭✭shamrock55

I just tried to put an in play bet on stepanek to win but i then realised i had put kuznetsov to win the 10th game 3rd set which was against the serve, @11/4, needles to say i wasnt happy, untill it won:D, this happens to me a few times on pp its like the bet just changes as your placing it:mad: first time i ever profited from it though, so **** you very much pp:D

Gonna try an E Vesnina (4/9) / R Vinci (4/9) double today

Vesnina ****s on the bet. Can't put away Schiavone

double of Rosol to win at 1.55 and S williams Bencic match over 17.5 games odds of 1.7

double pays 2.63

live play...Berlocq at 5.2

• Advertisement

double of Rosol to win at 1.55 and S williams Bencic match over 17.5 games odds of 1.7

double pays 2.63

Lost

as fat Serena destroyed the teenager:eek:

live play...Berlocq at 5.2

BIG WINNER>>>>>

Berlocq destoryed Berdiman in the last set and proves that he is clay master and that tennis is a completely dangerous betting game..!!

Proof of Purchase attached.odds changed at time of bet placement

Last dangerous play of the day C Garcia to win ...at 2.7

Last dangerous play of the day C Garcia to win ...at 2.7

****tt....the german chicken retired...should have placed it with ladbrokes or unibet..:(

Lama to win at 2.10

Lama to win at 2.10

winner..:)

F Lopez to beat Delbonis....at 2.20

live play

E Svitolina to win the 1st set versus Janko....at 4...currently 1-1

F Lopez to beat Delbonis....at 2.20

winner...
    live play

E Svitolina to win the 1st set versus Janko....at 4...currently 1-1

Lost...sorry wrong play it was....saw Janko starting the match a bit shaky...thought she might lose the 1st set.

Dimitrov 2-0 at 1.60

and double of Dimitrov 2-0 and Liverpool -1.5 at 2.98

• Advertisement
Advertisement