Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 13 Boards Pro Club

Options
  • 23-09-2012 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭

I've been a member of the Boards.ie club of an on since at least Fifa 10 if not earlier, & I've always found it enjoyable!

Seeing as I didnt see one yet in the forum yet, I'm just setting up one...hopefully I wont have to run it later on, I just want to get a few games in with people that pass in order to improve all our Pros

The name is Boards FC, with the Ireland crest and its located in Western Europe

Add your GT to the thread, request to join the club & I will accept you as soon as I can

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

Gamertag: NiallSparky151

Can't wait for release day.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Yeah I'm in, is it set up yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Yeah I'm in, is it set up yet?

Eh... it was! I thought I read somewhere that ou were ble to join multiple clubs in Fifa 13. Turns out you cant, and I had to leave. I'll set it up again now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Nolars

Nolars

Anyone have the early release?

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭da gamer

hey add me
    gt whizzmoyno
    thanks.
    havebt bought fifa for a few years but looking forward to getting it now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Yeah I'll be in

GT is king0sh

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Flyin Irishman

Yeah I'm in (or I will be as soon as I pick up the game)

we're on now

miralize wrote: »
    we're on now

We drew so many games and couldn't get outta division 10. lol

It wasnt great... but there isnt anyone online yet & out pro's arent the best :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

How many players have ye got so far lads?
    Was playing with the boards club on ps3 last year and it was always good craic,might be switching to xbox this year,I've not decided yet :)

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Is this for Xbox if so ill be in gt shanecorkery

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VelbWINwH9s
    Uploaded some of the goals from last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Kilglass Gaels

http://www.fvpa.co.uk/cm/forum.html Should put the club on there :) can get involved in Leagues and tournaments against other clubs!

Yeah I've been in a couple of the Sunday competitions & Internationals, its good craic alright.

@PerrinV2, what you see from this thread is what we have so far. I definitely assume though that once the game comes out there will be lots more to join. Basing this off of forum thread activityI think the Xbox clubs had more activity, but then again I am biased.

@Nolars I didnt know you were recording! The highlights reel doesnt make it look so bad last night ;)

miralize wrote: »
    Yeah I've been in a couple of the Sunday competitions & Internationals, its good craic alright.

@PerrinV2, what you see from this thread is what we have so far. I definitely assume though that once the game comes out there will be lots more to join. Basing this off of forum thread activityI think the Xbox clubs had more activity, but then again I am biased.

@Nolars I didnt know you were recording! The highlights reel doesnt make it look so bad last night ;)

Might be on tonight for a few games if anyone is on..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Fear not Miralize, I shall be back. I'll have to out free-kick and out CAM you to show off to the new guys! :pac:

Fear not Miralize, I shall be back. I'll have to out free-kick and out CAM you to show off to the new guys! :pac:

Uh huh.... :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Hardly a few on for a game now?
    my pro is raw

I'm on now anyway, just messing about in UT, but if there are at least 2 others, I'll play

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

I'll come on I suppose.

which account? add me back gt : miralize

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Aeghnor

If you need and want a striker than you can add me
    gt: Aeghnor

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

mirailze whats the craic have you left the club again?

different club, the record was poor, join Boards FC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

id be interested, was in the last one for fifa 12 for a while, gt is Bulletsforwar. wont be on anywhere near as much this time tho

We're in Division 8. 2 titles won (not that its difficult though)... good stuff played!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,654 ✭✭✭Trampas

Just bought UE so haven't stuck it in yet.

I wouldn't be great at fifa so not sure if i should enter league but if it is ok please add me but hopefully you lot can improve me.

gt DOnlyTramp

Yeah thats the whole point of clubs really. To help improve the pros and win games along the way. Its nothing too serious... join away!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭dublinscot

Sounds good! My GT is: McFux

Advertisement