Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 13 Boards Pro Club

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

Anyone up for a match or 2 tonight. Maybe about 8PM or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Sure if there are people online, I might be later than that though, Barca match is on at 8pm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

anyone online and up for a game now? Just want to try it out

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Wouldn't mind joining this, only realised I can't use my offline Pro online this year so I'll be starting one from scratch, what positions are needed?

Can someone accept me back in if they get the chance. I left to play with a few different clubs due to inactivity :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Ill join as well again if people are playing, gave it a go a couple weeks ago and it was good enough

Motivation was low to play since we won div 1...EgoFc is ahead of us in the ranking.... that motivation enough for me :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I haven't played in ages but if theres a few on later I might join in

Cool. Anyone online tonight or this week even?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I'll re-join if there's a few on later.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Not sure if I got an invite the first time, if not would it be possible to try again? If so I'll head online tonight and play a few games if anyone is up for it?

Perrin is the only active captain, so he'd have to accept you, send a request to Boards FC

miralize wrote: »
    Perrin is the only active captain, so he'd have to accept you, send a request to Boards FC
    When I go back on I'll mind you gaffer,hardly active either,not played since way before christmas I'd say or by active you mean till in the club

In both hysterics & shock... that last game was amazing for all the wrong reasons. Unresponsive players, an AI that dates back to the 80's, opposition on steroids... We played some good stuff tonight though, a bit more composed before goal would have helped me though..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

We really need to make sure that somebody goes as ANY in every match, otherwise the AI players are just completely useless. It's alright when they are in defence, but when one of them is in the heart of your midfield, literally messing up every counterattack, it becomes very frustrating!

Anyone on for some games tonight?

Ye that's true, doesn't help either when the AI is making crazy mistakes, like that first goal in the last match.

I should be online for a few games at some point tonight, probably around 10ish

Ye that's true, doesn't help either when the AI is making crazy mistakes, like that first goal in the last match.

I should be online for a few games at some point tonight, probably around 10ish
    First goal? First three more like. Bizarre game. Not the best at any so prob best if its rotated

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Games on now if anyone is interested.

I'll probably be on a little after 10
    *better make that after 11

I'll be online at about 20 past ten lads.

• Advertisement

Anyone on today? Want to take advantage of the cup games to get wins built up for the league..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Anyone on in the next half hour or so?

6 or 7 of us online, waiting to get replies back...

We're hanging on.. just about. 3 points to stay in Div 3, 1 game left.

We can't play cup games during the week for practice, so the first match we play is literally our only option. Anyone on for 6pm?

P.S. I can't promise I wont not consider not playing striker.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Freddie24

Hey looking to sign up if thats alright, gamertag is ProFreddie.

Cheers lads

Sure, send a request to Boards FC and I'll accept you.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Freddie24

will do

cheers

Is anyone online tonight for a few games?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I requested to join the club (again) last night. I will be on in about an hour if any of you's are still online for a few games.

• Advertisement

Is anyone online now for a few games?

Advertisement