Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is placing a death bounty on someone's head, Islamic ?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Jellicoe wrote: »
    Well if you continue to refuse to deal with these Islamic terrorists yourselves and their protectors, don't be surprised and start crying when the west steps in to do so and clean up your own mess for you.

The West has made these messes much worse, when they get involved actually.

Pakistan certainly need to sort things out in there country. They have many problems. In the case of the Taliban, that particular problem was a CIA and ISI joint effort.

Also, btw its not my mess. I don't live there, and you constant blaming people on crap they didn't do, when it suits you and then doing a hypocritical about turn and say the exact opposite is simple ridiculous. As I said earlier, your own murderous comments means your in no position to judge anyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭Jellicoe

wes wrote: »
    Well, seeing as you said you would happily kill the target of the bounty yourself, I hope there tracking you down as well.......

For heavens sake, as the mods on that forum recognised and acknowleged these comments were totally tongue in cheek, and don't worry those liars would never pay me or anyone else, But some Muslim may be foolish enough to take up the offer. They'll never see a penny.

For heavens sake, as the mods on that forum recognised and acknowleged these comments were totally tongue in cheek, and don't worry those liars would never pay me or anyone else, But some Muslim may be foolish enough to take up the offer. They'll never see a penny.

So you just make light of killing people. How lovely of you.

So, your only calling for the deaths of millions of people in Mecca then......... not to mention using rather nasty racist slur's against Japanese people as well. Sickening if you ask me.

The yanks nuked the Japs when they were causing bother.

Whens the fatwa for me coming out ?

I've never posted a serious comment on boards.ie, but just goes to show how some people reserve their outrage for jokers on an internet forum, but not Islamic terrorism. Pity.

PS. wes etc. sorry for winding you up, but it was too easy not to resist.

PS. wes etc. sorry for winding you up, but it was too easy not to resist.

You assume I took you seriously in the first place........ Anyway thanks for showing me to be correct in regards to your posts.

Advertisement