Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

You know you've had too much when...

• 23-09-2012 2:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭

You know you've had too much to drink when you go to crush the empty box of smokes, then realise you've just crushed the nearly full box instead... :mad:

balls! :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Mickey H

You know you've had too much to drink when you go to crush the empty box of smokes, then realise you've just crushed the nearly full box instead... :mad:

Amateur. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

Head to the local garage that is opened 24/7?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Oh no, have you damaged them beyond repair? Even if so, break off the filters. Heavy smoke but still good to you if your drunk..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭say_who_now?

I'm fúcking off to bed, I'll get some more in the morning, I'll be lucky if I can navigate my way to the bedroom, never mind downstairs to the garage to get more! :pac:

Sleep, sleep will kill the cravings...

and save AH from any more incoherent shìte I might post on here if I stay any longer! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Mickey H

I'm fúcking off to bed, I'll get some more in the morning, I'll be lucky if I can navigate my way to the bedroom, never mind downstairs to the garage to get more! :pac:

Sleep, sleep will kill the cravings...

and save AH from any more incoherent shìte I might post on here if I stay any longer! :pac:

Ah don't go. You're great craic! And if you have made a sh1te of them, try to smoke what's left. It'll make those cravings go right away. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

Thanks for reminding me of one of my own drunken nights where "drink", "balls", and "crush" all came into play.

Safe to say I could have smoked the prick who did it! It was surprisingly not pleasant :/

1ZRed wrote: »
    Thanks for reminding me of one of my own drunken nights where "drink", "balls", and "crush" all came into play.

Safe to say I could have smoked the prick who did it! It was surprisingly not pleasant :/

Ohhh 1zzy, too easy my friend, too easy! :pac:

Meanwhile, I know I didn't consume any illicit substances last night, but there's something bloody subliminal about this which was just on cbeebies-

WTF?? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

You know you've had too much when...you wake up next to your mom.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

benwavner wrote: »

Mom ? does this mean you woke up in America..?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

Pffft, lightweights. When you feel a fart hit the back of your knee, that's when you've had too much.

• Advertisement

mattjack wrote: »

Where do you think he's waving at you from? As opposed to bendover, who woke up in england! :rolleyes:

Plazaman wrote: »
    Pffft, lightweights. When you feel a fart hit the back of your knee, that's when you've had too much.

Took me a minute! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 35 heisenburger

You find yourself drinking jagermeister.
    Also, when you put a cigarette in your mouth backwards and light it, did that the other night with a rollie and took a full inhalation of burning filter. It was not pleasant!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

You know you've had too much when you sit on a wheelchair bound black woman and try to wheel both of you down the street.he family were not impressed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭bbam

I usually find that when I feel invnceable, like I could drink all night, feel like the drink has hardly affected me...
    Just then I've had too much and probably one or two sips from falling over on my ass/face depending on which way I'm facing :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

You can never have too much .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 245 ✭✭beco2010

bbam wrote: »
    I usually find that when I feel invnceable, like I could drink all night, feel like the drink has hardly affected me...
    Just then I've had too much and probably one or two sips from falling over on my ass/face depending on which way I'm facing :(
    its called the air effect, drinking all day, its grand sure your having great craic, you leave to change the scenery, freash air hits you, then you wake up with the fear the next morning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

you never know, it is why we get to do the wonderful things we would otherwise never do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

when that 17 year old is smiling at you and your thinking could you get away with it, feckin spoilsport lad telling me her age :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭bbam

you never know, it is why we get to do the wonderful things we would otherwise never do.

In my experience many of them have been less than wonderful and more wonderful fluckups

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,795 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

astonaidan wrote: »
    when that 17 year old is smiling at you and your thinking could you get away with it, feckin spoilsport lad telling me her age :mad:

Huh?

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭BigFatGiant

Larry Murphy style!

Huh?
    Well if a girls in a club your let presume shes 18, till one of my friends told me what age she was, so I backed away
    Larry Murphy style!
    Is there another way?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

When you spend a half to a full hour every night chatting to the bathroom attendant who happens to be from Nigeria and knows you by your first name and gives you 'that handshake' every half minute while you struggle to make the urinal... Still though the free sprays of hugo boss and linx aren't bad perks...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 245 ✭✭beco2010

when that 17 year old is smiling at you and your thinking she is legal she is legal she is legalllllllllll:D

that is what you were relly thinking

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

I know I've had too much when nothing seems like a bad idea.

Well, I know the next morning anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

when the back of your jeans is wetter than your throat (applies to guinness and ale only)
    i got a ropey pint last night and my back body is in ribbons

beco2010 wrote: »
    that is what you were relly thinking
    Yes, you know me to well sir

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

You wake up with black pudding down your bra after making yourself some post pub grub and eating it in bed.

I miss those days. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭emzolita

benwavner wrote: »

Love you :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

No, it means I woke up next to your father,

"MOM" is what all the guys call trannies like your da :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

When you're alone in the jacks talking and laughing to yourself.

Or when you fall off the toilet mid-stream, that one's a doozie.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Caveman1

Eve_Dublin wrote: »
    You wake up with black pudding down your bra after making yourself some post pub grub and eating it in bed.

I miss those days. :(

Ive heard a few girls say you need to be drunk if your to tackle the black pudding :D

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭timewilltell

When you meet someone you usualy can't stand, and proceed to become their best friend.

When you're alone in the toilet talking to yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭RADIUS

When you give yourself a pep talk in the toilets.

"Look man, Listen we gotta get a handle on this, you fooking sloshed, so take it easy ok? Under no circumstances should you try take on that gang of arseholes who shouldered you earlier. 12 to 1 are no kind of odds. ARE you listening??"

"OK OK, here's the plan. You are going to go outside, don't say goodbye to anyone because they will buy you another shot it will be roller-coaster time after that.

Sneak outside and find a Kebab house. Await further instructions there".

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

Seriously, WTF? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭ruthloss

When the walls become magnetic and you get stuck to them and you can't push yourself off., (so I'm told) :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 663 ✭✭✭FairytaleGirl

When ye make friends with a 'sound fella' tell him all about yourself and not notice him trying to sell your friends crystal meth.

That was my low point last weekend.

1ZRed wrote: »
    Seriously, WTF? :confused:

Covers a multitude Red, see below-
    When ye make friends with a 'sound fella' tell him all about yourself and not notice him trying to sell your friends crystal meth.

That was my low point last weekend.

Were they all a bit like this FG?

Children's TV presenters on drugs you say? Well I never! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

I know I've had too much, when I have to stand at the bedroom door while the room is spinning and jump on the bed as it passes by....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Climbing. Always with the fceking climbing...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

...you wake up covered in your own faeces, à la Spud Murphy in Trainspotting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭ArtyM

juan.kerr wrote: »
    ...you wake up covered in your own faeces, à la Spud Murphy in Trainspotting.

would be worse if it wasnt your own!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

ArtyM wrote: »
    would be worse if it wasnt your own!

In a way I'd actually prefer if it was someone elses. At least I wouldn't have the shame of knowing I **** myself.

Advertisement