Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Stolen in Donegal

• 23-09-2012 5:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭

Hi Guys

My car was stolen in a well planned an executed raid in Letterkenny on Friday Night

I believe the car may be still in east Donegal and the criminals are now planning to move into Northern Ireland on false Plates

The Gardai are following up extensively and really have been brilliant, but it is my information that it is local criminals involved and they are aware of the heat surrounding this and may either move it or leave it parked up

I and the Gardai are following very definite lines of enquiries and I do believe that it is in the general East Donegal/Finn Valley area or may have been moved or will be moved North of the Border

In the coming days please keep an eye out for a Mitsubishi Evo 8, It is black but they may try to change colour and will have changed the number plates by now

If you hear of similiar or see one being driven please pm me or contact Letterkenny Gardai. There are very few EVO 8's in Donegal, rare in black also

I have a suspicion that the culprits now know we are aware of alot of the details surrounding the theft and may try to move or abandon the vehicle

I cannot elaborate too much on specifics at the moment but please keep your eyes peeled

Also if you saw one on Friday Night in Letterkenny or surrounding areas please let me know

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 488 ✭✭theblueirish

Any chance of some pics? I will keep an eye around Strabane/Lifford.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭donegal_road

call the Larne Harbour police and Belfast Harbour police to keep a look out.
    You could also try micksgarage.ie and the breakers in the North to see if anyone has been looking for parts for a Mitsubishi Evo 8 recently

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭paulmclaughlin

Here's a picture of the car, found it in the Motor's forum.

scaled.php?server=855&filename=attachmentgh.jpg&res=landing

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭.17hmr

nice car hope you get the scum bags you want to get on to the police in the north as well best off luck .

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭dingus12

defiantly recall seeing a black evo 8 today between LK and bridgend at around 8pm, can't think of where though but I remember it because they are so rare.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭mistermouse

Would you know what time and any idea of a registration number

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭irishgrover

dingus12 wrote: »
    defiantly recall seeing a black evo 8 today between LK and bridgend at around 8pm, can't think of where though but I remember it because they are so rare.

best of luck getting it back....

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭dingus12

Couldn't see the reg because it was dark and rainy sorry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,212 ✭✭✭✭muffler

dingus12 wrote: »
    Couldn't see the reg because it was dark and rainy sorry.
    You're just trolling at this stage so gtfo my forum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,212 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Pay no heed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement