Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UCC registration pack - Postgraduate

• 23-09-2012 9:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Is the registration pack just the envelope which was sent out last week, containing online registration instructions for part 1 and then on-campus registration for part 2, also IT guidelines re UCC and fed details. Or is a pack also sent out after online registration?

Also, what does the UCC part 2 registration consist of? Is it just a "quick" queue up and handing in of documentation and a photo for your ID?

And finally, is Monday's orientation day worth going to?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,014 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Sund wrote: »
    Is the registration pack just the envelope which was sent out last week, containing online registration instructions for part 1 and then on-campus registration for part 2, also IT guidelines re UCC and fed details. Or is a pack also sent out after online registration?

Also, what does the UCC part 2 registration consist of? Is it just a "quick" queue up and handing in of documentation and a photo for your ID?

And finally, is Monday's orientation day worth going to?

Ya, that's all I got anyway in the registration pack. Registration part 2 is just bring in what it says, take a photo for the student ID and you get that.

Depends, if you were in UCC before, more than likely not, if you weren't, it might be worth going to just to get up to date a bit

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭aelune

I'm doing a research PhD and have applied to UCC via the PAC website since 8th August and I'm still waiting for my reg. pack. Looks like I won't be making it to orientation today...

Advertisement