Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dubln city Venue for surprise 60th??

Options
  • 23-09-2012 10:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

hi everyone!

I'm trying to organise a surprise party for my mum's 60th and want to book an area/function room in Dublin City. I'm looking for somewhere that's got some atmosphere, but not too noisy (for the oldies) and can cater with a buffet and a cake. Please let me know any places that might suit!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

hi everyone!

I'm trying to organise a surprise party for my mum's 60th and want to book an area/function room in Dublin City. I'm looking for somewhere that's got some atmosphere, but not too noisy (for the oldies) and can cater with a buffet and a cake. Please let me know any places that might suit!

Moved from Gift & Festivity & Party Ideas.

The thread was started in here on 29th Sept but has not had a reply. I'm thinking this Dublin City forum might be more hepful with the level of traffic coming through :)

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

hi everyone!

In the city centre or suburbs? Whats your budget? Also how many people is it for?

Advertisement