Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Contract

Options
  • 23-09-2012 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭

I have a vodafone broadband at home package with house phone,my contract is not up until next March or April 2013. I am thinking of cancelling the lot completely. Am i likely to be charged a penalty for this and how difficult is it to cancel a contract like this anyway?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

i know from experience dealing with vodafone on this that they will usually have you pay remainder of contract!! could be different now as that was four years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭deadman1972

Thanks for that infantry,probably more difficult now though as contracts have doubled in length last few years. I wonder is there any way of finding out what my balance is on contract without having to talk to a vodafone rep?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

Thanks for that infantry,probably more difficult now though as contracts have doubled in length last few years. I wonder is there any way of finding out what my balance is on contract without having to talk to a vodafone rep?
    be no harm ringing vodafone and asking

• Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

We have a dedicated forum for it http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1270
    at Talk to Vodafone, why not ask them there?

Thank you Uncle Tom. Interesting name lol

• Advertisement

Look who's talkin'.........:D

Hey m8 at least mine comes from tv not a book LOL

Hey m8 at least mine comes from tv not a book LOL

I thought it might be the year you got married......:p

Advertisement