Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bored in an amazing city?

Options
  • 23-09-2012 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭

Anyone any ideas?
    Any markets on today or something me and her can do.
    Bored through my nose!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

the all ireland final is today so town will have a great atmosphere about it. but i were you i would take her indoors on the dart out to howth and have a walk around the village, a pint in the pier house and get fish and chips afterwards

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

the all ireland final is today so town will have a great atmosphere about it. but i were you i would take her indoors on the dart out to howth and have a walk around the village, a pint in the pier house and get fish and chips afterwards

It is a nice day for a pint in Howth. They have a market out there also beside DART station and a food market across the road but unsure if they run on a Sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Guinness Storehouse

Not just for tourists you know

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭salutations

Sorry its a bit late but for future reference.

http://www.dublineventguide.com/

Advertisement