Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

institute of education MOODLE

• 23-09-2012 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

has anyone figured out how it works? it says logg in with your account but where do you even register?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Reon wrote: »
    has anyone figured out how it works? it says logg in with your account but where do you even register?

Are you a student there?

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Reon

Are you a student there?

yup i am

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

Best email them if you actually are a student there and are allowed to use it... I use the Moodle for Mary I and I log in with my Student ID and my computer password which I made the first day I logged into the college computers. Have you got some sort of ID number?? Regardless email them...

TheComeUp wrote: »
    Best email them if you actually are a student there and are allowed to use it... I use the Moodle for Mary I and I log in with my Student ID and my computer password which I made the first day I logged into the college computers. Have you got some sort of ID number?? Regardless email them...

yes i do maybe thats it i'l try cheers!

yes i do maybe thats it i'l try cheers!

nope did not work lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

nope did not work lol

Ah damn. Well for me it's put into the like 9 digit number under username and then the password...have you got like a system password yet??? I remember there was a default one for us at first but then we could change it to whatever we want. Is there like a Moodle help thing on the website?? Maybe that could help...if not I'd just say email the IT Services Office.

TheComeUp wrote: »
    Ah damn. Well for me it's put into the like 9 digit number under username and then the password...have you got like a system password yet??? I remember there was a default one for us at first but then we could change it to whatever we want. Is there like a Moodle help thing on the website?? Maybe that could help...if not I'd just say email the IT Services Office.

nope just an ID number and our handprint number we enter a code then scan our hand lol and nope no help or anything i may ask them tomorrow :/ cheers

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,236 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Come on, this is a question for the Institute, not boards.

Talk to the Moodle administrator.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement