Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Requests for Streams

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,426 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

Clareman wrote: »
    Legit approved sites like rte.ie, tg4.ie and bbc.co.uk an be, any unauthorised sites can't be mentioned

Ok thanks.

Come to think of it the games I have watched on these unauthorised sites have been games carried by Setanta on a Saturday night that are on some place like "premier sport" or something in the UK,
    I'm not sure if this guy will be streaming on a Sunday if "premier sport" station does not Sunday TG4 games also

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Ok thanks.

Come to think of it the games I have watched on these unauthorised sites have been games carried by Setanta on a Saturday night that are on some place like "premier sport" or something in the UK,
    I'm not sure if this guy will be streaming on a Sunday if "premier sport" station does not Sunday TG4 games also

Premier sport shows the games on Setanta live in the UK,

• Registered Users Posts: 4 pkell05

Championship matchs being streamed? As i want to watch dubs game.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Penny77

Could someone PM me a site streaming GAA this weekend Please!

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭lunarhog

:cool: Could someone also kindly PM me a site to watch the game, many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Rhavin

Again, would be grateful for a PM with a steam! Thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

I will be in Asia next month for the Munster final, I want to know whats the situation for watching online via Setanta etc? I'd be happy to go PPV or however it works once I'd have a steady steam to watch on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,429 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

Stinicker wrote: »
    I will be in Asia next month for the Munster final, I want to know whats the situation for watching online via Setanta etc? I'd be happy to go PPV or however it works once I'd have a steady steam to watch on.

Depending on where you are there may be satellite TV coverage available. Look under Other Sports, Gaelic Sports here to see what games are being covered where.

http://liveonsat.com/quickindex.html

You can see here that Setanta Sports is part of the Dialog TV package but the satellite footprint is concentrated on India and Sri Lanka (click on the Foot Prints link).

http://www.flysat.com/is12.php

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 117 ✭✭Nuigforce

hey does anyone have a stream for the clare game? woulod be much appreciated!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 terry56

Any streams for Tipp vs KK?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 819 ✭✭✭Gallant_JJ

Would appreciate a steam for tipp v kilkenny too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭[-0-]

Mod Edit: You are not allowed to post links on the forum!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 819 ✭✭✭Gallant_JJ

Not working for me, anyone else please?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 terry56

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭liam12989

would be grateful if someone cud PM a stream from outside Irl.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

liam did you get my PM?

yes i did thanks but it is not working for me :(

Is it working for you?

yep, I'll send you the direct link, there is an ad on beforehand that needs to play, and then it will come on. x all the ads first, watch that one and then it should work

still no luck. PM'ed ya back ....thx

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭mackthefinger

Anything for today's games folks?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

ANyone have a good link? Of HD quality maybe? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,939 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

wtf... my stream just switched to australian rugby league. anyone got anything for the last few mins??

it's ok, got one!!

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Sunshine87

Could Anyone PM me a link for the Galway v Dublin game? I'm based in Canada.

Thanks in advance :)

Sunshine if you get one please PM me also.

thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 501 ✭✭✭muff03

PMs sent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 240 ✭✭kaiserrussel

Sunshine87 wrote: »
    Could Anyone PM me a link for the Galway v Dublin game? I'm based in Canada.

Thanks in advance :)

Could someone pm me with a link to any site that will show the hurling on sat night as I am in the US on holidays this week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 186 ✭✭999/112

Anybody here able to PM me a link for Wexford/Clare & Kilkenny/Waterford games, I'm still in the country .... no access to a T.V. where I am [work] :D. Thanks.

there's a program called XBMC that will let you watch stuff without going to a stream site. especially useful of there's no one streaming it. look up the thread 'rte player for android'. you can use it on all platforms but it takes a bit of tinkering to hide your IP etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭purplepanda

PM me the stream for the WX-CL KK-WD games please :D Might not get up to the pub until the 2nd game :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

If someone could pm me a stream for the wexford and clare game id appreciate it.

Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Could someone pm me with a link to any site that will show the hurling on sat night as I am in the US on holidays this week
    999/112 wrote: »
    Anybody here able to PM me a link for Wexford/Clare & Kilkenny/Waterford games, I'm still in the country .... no access to a T.V. where I am [work] :D. Thanks.
    PM me the stream for the WX-CL KK-WD games please :D Might not get up to the pub until the 2nd game :rolleyes:
    baraca wrote: »
    If someone could pm me a stream for the wexford and clare game id appreciate it.

Thanks!

PMs sent

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

The Clare Wexford game isn't on TV so you'll be struggling to get a stream, unless I'm mistaken in which case SEND ME A STREAM PLEASE :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Scratch that, it's on Premier Sports in the UK, I'll be able to get that somehow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Scratch that, it's on Premier Sports in the UK, I'll be able to get that somehow

Can you send me a pm of a link of you can find one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Theres links that arent active for it yet so im assuming they will be available come match time.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Chibodee

Please could someone send me a PM with stream for WX vs CL! Please!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Can someone PM me the link please :)

Edit: got one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Anyone have a link for Clare - wex , one I found isnt working.

thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 185 ✭✭jj1

PM sent to last 4 & ye are in for a treat Liam Og Ahern commentating

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Any link for Clare game? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭CorkonianRebel

twirlagig wrote: »
    Any link for Clare game? :)

pm sent!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

Bit late but any stream for the Clare game and/or Armagh game?

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 39 cartonj

Anyone got a stream for the kilkenny game. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭independent11

Stream for Kilkenny/Waterford game please if someone can PM me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22 Dali Farmer

Would appreciate a stream for Cavan V Fermanagh if anyone is aware of one please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭mrsoundie

pm sent!

Could you do same for me pleasse

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Airborne Soldier

Has anyone got a link for the Kilkenny match tonight and Dublin match tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭J DEERE

can i get a stream for kk/waterford game please? tv3 not working...

• Registered Users Posts: 26 bakedalaska

Anyone got a stream for the dublin meath match?? cheers

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement