Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galaxy S 3 Meteor Stock Firmware

Options
  • 23-09-2012 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi there,
    Any chance someone out there with a Galaxy S 3 on Meteor could tell me what official firmware Meteor are using? All details for it will be in your "about device" sub-menu. I sort of forgot to back-up the original before I flashed Checkrom and I now have no idea which ROM they are using?

No I havent bricked my phone it's running perfectly. I just would like an official copy for when JB comes out so I can try it out. :)

I hear it might be i9300XXALF2 but kies doesn't want to know about it.

Any help would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭plasmin

Hi Maurice,

I got my SGS3 in July from Meteor. I have not rooted the phone and its running great. I have tried to see if there is any update from meteor via the phone/kies but none of them is showing me any updates.

I have attached a screenshot of my firmware FYI.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 44 MauriceRKK

cais wrote: »
    Hi Maurice,

I got my SGS3 in July from Meteor. I have not rooted the phone and its running great. I have tried to see if there is any update from meteor via the phone/kies but none of them is showing me any updates.

I have attached a screenshot of my firmware FYI.

Cheers
    Thanks a million!

Advertisement