Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling vouchers/promos in a shopping centre

Options
  • 23-09-2012 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

Hi there,

Just a question which I think I may have seen asked here last year but can't seem to dig it up through searching.

I was wondering does anyone have experience in selling gift vouchers in a shopping centre at a busy period such as Christmas. I have seen people doing this for hotels/golf courses etc in shopping centres like Dundrum/Swords/Liffey Valley.

What kind of money would one be talking in order to get a location like that for a week or couple of days. Any advice appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

What kind of money would one be talking in order to get a location like that for a week or couple of days. Any advice appreciated.

Call them.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭BigGrayKettle

Call them.

Very helpful, thanks a million for your input.

The reason I was asking is I have no idea what way this would work, and I don't want to go into a conversation totally naked as regards what can typically be offered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭sandin

€3500/week in blanch at Christmas or €1000 a day - possibly negotiable by about 20%

http://www.blanchardstowncentre.ie/App_User_Files/file/blanch_rate_card.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭BigGrayKettle

Thanks sandin, was expecting it to be fairly hefty alright. Will give them a call and see what the best price is and take it from there!

Advertisement