Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cool Vids&Pics&Links Discussion Thread

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,717 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

If I had a pic of me and Hulk hogan it would deffo be centre stage on my mantelpiece!! Pfft, kids of this generation just don't understand why this makes Enda awesome.
    When I saw that I had the same reaction, thinking if he does have a pic then that is very cool. Unfortunately, looks to be shopped.

372737.jpg

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=98205920&postcount=3217
    That look of despair when you realised that you've forgotten to pull down your pants!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=98246261&postcount=3301

Is @martynhett the only person being trolled, or is he the equivelant? :pac:

(I'm sure he'd say the latter no matter what :))

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

whats funny about "the ace of spades"

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,407 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

XR3i wrote: »
    whats funny about "the ace of spades"

It is a Motor head song being sung to the Van Traps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭Kat1170

What if I told you pic's taken by someone else would work just as well :rolleyes::D:rolleyes:
    Shannon757 wrote: »
    GzZQMTR.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,407 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

What is the funny on this one??

http://i.imgur.com/ERgiHjY.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    What is the funny on this one??

http://i.imgur.com/ERgiHjY.jpg

Starbucks write your name on your cup.

ken wrote: »
    Starbucks write your name on your cup.

How would they know her name? Or did he goto Starbucks and make her buy the coffee?? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

How would they know her name? Or did he goto Starbucks and make her buy the coffee?? ;)

They ask you your name! Hence this meme:

Idiots_16f360_5339932.jpg

• Advertisement

M2MBGOu.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Into The Blue

zIq3OZ1.png

Wut?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

zIq3OZ1.png

Wut?

I poated the wrong image.:o

Window washer bottle at a guess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

710 or oil cap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

2021_012f.jpeg

:eek:

So phucking what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

Yeah I know, but so what?
    Even if you believe that a number can be evil (and I'm fairly sure that even the book of Revelation doesn't say that it is), why should that imply that another number which can be reached from the first number by an entirely arbitrary series of mathematical operations should also be 'evil' or "the devils (sic) year"?

EDITED to add:

666+666+666+6+6+6+(666/666)=2017.
    Is next year going to be the devil's year too?
    It's just as logical as the other post. ie not at all logical

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

Argh two devils years in a row , we be doomed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

Yeah I know, but so what?
    Even if you believe that a number can be evil (and I'm fairly sure that even the book of Revelation doesn't say that it is), why should that imply that another number which can be reached from the first number by an entirely arbitrary series of mathematical operations should also be 'evil' or "the devils (sic) year"?

EDITED to add:

666+666+666+6+6+6+(666/666)=2017.
    Is next year going to be the devil's year too?
    It's just as logical as the other post. ie not at all logical
    I think you might be taking this a little bit too seriously!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭ericl

ericl wrote: »

There's a burglar, or someone that's not supposed to be there, behind the curtain?

I'm getting old and slow. Took me way too long to get this http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=98301947&postcount=3429

I'm getting old and slow. Took me way too long to get this http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=98301947&postcount=3429

You must have been searching for the peni5!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Argh two devils years in a row , we be doomed
    666+666+666+66/6+6=2015

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

So phucking what?

That's actually the joke, i.e, that you can turn any year into "the devils year". It's essentially making fun of anyone who believes in that tripe!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Yeah, they're just all zebras...or are they all? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

MetalDog wrote: »
    12438993_10205153692750540_7009110444499667769_n.jpg?oh=18a5d48fefe6affa202e8f2197673b93&oe=57019549&__gda__=1464381437_df778b9623a7299a78c50d808c4eb140

Blind Guardian? GTFO you pointdexter

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

6087_f6bc.jpeg

I think I get this... and then I think I don't..... no penises either.... weird

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭pablohoney87

I think I get this... and then I think I don't..... no penises either.... weird

Homeopaths believe diluting various substances makes them a stronger medicine.

Homeopaths believe diluting various substances makes them a stronger medicine.

The more diluted the better apparently.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

The more diluted the better apparently.

Only if you shake it, that's what unleashes the awesome power of apples!

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,750 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

10366204_1042354645808161_6556210359976568757_n.jpg?oh=45eef627d32aab61f6ce9b2474766557&oe=57484F83

I don't get it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,025 ✭✭✭✭GBX

I don't get it?

It's in relation to the show on Netflix "Making a murderer"

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,750 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

It was always going to be that or Star Wars! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,581 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

6a00d8341c7ae753ef0167614bbfcb970b-pi

I had a Big Wheel like this when i was a child.
    Man i loved it. 30+ years later i still miss it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I had a Big Wheel like this when i was a child.
    Man i loved it. 30+ years later i still miss it!
    You ever take it off any sweet jumps?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,581 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

You ever take it off any sweet jumps?

Oh Yeah. Sweet jumps landing on grass was great. I had a not so sweet jump and landed onto concrete road and cracked the front wheel in shíte.
    Still rode 'er though!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

TheBody wrote: »

Good God, I sincerely hope that was the back of the Luas and not the front... If that had been my child, I'd have killed him with my bare hands.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,629 ✭✭✭TheBody

New Home wrote: »
    Good God, I sincerely hope that was the back of the Luas and not the front... If that had been my child, I'd have killed him with my bare hands.

I found it on facebook. I presume it's the back of the Luas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

If all his school projects were all as well-researched as those posts, s/he must've been a straight A student. Regardless of whether it's true or not, hats off, it's very entertaining - maybe not necessarily funny, but very entertaining nevertheless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

Wanted it to get an audience, and since YLYL obviously matters a lot to him given the amount of times he thanks his own posts, I figured it was as good as any.

I'm aware the effort that went into that is a bit self-contradictory when it comes to labeling someone a weirdo. I'm comfortable with that hypocrisy :)

He's done his best to ruin a forum I quiet enjoy posting in (American Football) and has bullied many users by insulting them with his various accounts, and then thanking said insults with his other accounts. Though the "graphic design" was my own, the accusations have been made by a lot more than just me FWIW.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Well I'm glad I saw that before the delete. Wow. That was a thing.

Well I'm glad I saw that before the delete. Wow. That was a thing.

And we know who'll delete it ;)

What was it?

Allyall wrote: »
    What was it?

Nothing, nothing at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Falcon L

Nothing to see here , folks. Move along now. :D

• Advertisement

Someone revealed Batman's secret identity, you could say.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement