Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cool Vids&Pics&Links Discussion Thread

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,147 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I can't read that box one.

UTPgDjxm.jpg

Actually, I can make out realistic, cock, and scrotum. So I probbably get the gist of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,109 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

MarkR wrote: »

UTPgDjxm.jpg

Actually, I can make out realistic, cock, and scrotum. So I probbably get the gizz.
    :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

UTPgDjxl.jpg

If an image is hosted on imgur, and is proceeded with any of the letters L, M or S, it means it's a modified version of the original image to be large, medium or small.
    e.g. for the above image you could have;
    Small
    http://i.imgur.com/UTPgDjxs.jpg

Medium
    http://i.imgur.com/UTPgDjxm.jpg

Large
    http://i.imgur.com/UTPgDjxl.jpg

Original (just drop the last letter)
    http://i.imgur.com/UTPgDjx.jpg

There may be more that I am unaware of.

Edit, here is the actual suffix listing:
    https://api.imgur.com/models/image - bottom of the page.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

MarkR wrote: »

UTPgDjxm.jpg

Actually, I can make out realistic, cock, and scrotum. So I probbably get the gist of it.

Realistic cock 8" - with scrotum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,778 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Realistic cock 8" - with scrotum

It says 9" when I enlarge it.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

If that box is delivered to your workplace, I'm sure size really won't matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

I was working from the tiny image - apologies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Falcon L

Yours talks? :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,805 ✭✭✭Evade

I think the real question is why it's in such a big box. Are we sure 9" refers to the length?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,407 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Evade wrote: »
    I think the real question is why it's in such a big box. Are we sure 9" refers to the length?

I think it is a 'small' / 'faraway' situation. Looks bigger than it is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,805 ✭✭✭Evade

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    I think it is a 'small' / 'faraway' situation. Looks bigger than it is.
    The box looks like it's touching the monitor on the right. If so, one side of the box seems to be about the same size as the monitor about 15" across.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I've heard that happens with age.

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Microdot

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=102584243&postcount=152

It looks like someone was putting that dog friendly gate to some other use.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

New Home wrote: »
    Is that a fennec fox? I didn't realise they were that small, or maybe it's a particularly large cat it's with.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Yes, it's a fennec - I didn't realise they were that small either. It could also be a fennec pup, though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fennec_fox#Description

• Site Banned Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Second Toughest in_the Freshers

The translation is provided, it's just not a very good one.

C4dLrrnWEAE8V54.jpg

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinde

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

qbl18o36tjfy.jpg

You'd have to wonder if she actually deliberately did this to go viral, or is she really so insecure in herself that she feels the need to make others think that she has a boyfriend?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,407 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

That is actually really sad :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,640 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

^Mirror behind her, it's a selfie.....

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=102612679&postcount=1245

They should have put a couple of G clamps on it! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭glynf

Take it thats a pressure cooker going tits up?

Yes, that's it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

or screws about with it, something a friend of mine did!
    That's where the joke about the G clamps came from, he screwed down the safety valve (or blocked, I can't quite remember) and left it on a camping stove, the lid went 10's of metres into the air when it blew!

• Advertisement

That's a contender for the Darwin Awards...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Wilberto wrote: »
    You'd have to wonder if she actually deliberately did this to go viral, or is she really so insecure in herself that she feels the need to make others think that she has a boyfriend?

It's obviously a joke. There's been loads of them done. Same as the bae caught me slippin meme.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

It's obviously a joke. There's been loads of them done. Same as the bae caught me slippin meme.

In other words she did it as an attempt to go viral. Which was the first of my two options. ;):D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

You mean to tell me your dentist didn't have a where's wally photo on the ceiling?

My dentist had an olympics one and I remember the pole vaulting was into a bed with a rather scimpy clad lady with large assets under the sheets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

That's a contender for the Darwin Awards...

Only the very best awards can be collected posthumously...

• Advertisement

The Darwins are awarded not only in case of death, but also in case of self-sterilisation. :D

From Wikipedia:
    In the spirit of Charles Darwin, the Darwin Awards commemorate individuals who protect our gene pool by making the ultimate sacrifice of their own lives. Darwin Award winners eliminate themselves in an extraordinarily idiotic manner, thereby improving our species' chances of long-term survival."

Accidental self-sterilization also qualifies; however, the site notes: "Of necessity, the award is usually bestowed posthumously." The candidate is disqualified, though, if "innocent bystanders", who might have contributed positively to the gene pool, are killed in the process.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭Kat1170

image.png

The picture of that poor elephant breaks my heart.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

The picture of that poor elephant breaks my heart.

Do you think the owners were being nelliegent?

Look at the expression and behaviour of that poor animal - it doesn't say 'happiness' and 'well-being' to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭D0NNELLY

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,843 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

D0NNELLY wrote: »

I would've considered that a fairly safe assumption even without the benefit of snopes!

I would've considered that a fairly safe assumption even without the benefit of snopes!

I don't know, Lincoln is a very popular name in Uruguay… :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,025 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Do you think the owners were being nelliegent?

Its fair to say, there was no thinking done on the well being of this poor animal. :mad:

I'd agree if it was in ylyl, but not cool pics..

• Advertisement

Fair enough, I fell for it hook, line and sinker. I'll remove it, so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

I don't know, Lincoln is a very popular name in Uruguay… :pac:

Probably more prevalent than Clutterbuck his real name !

Probably more prevalent than Clutterbuck his real name !

Ha, Christ, what an awful surname to be stuck with…

Fair enough, I fell for it hook, line and sinker. I'll remove it, so.
    put it in ylyl with plenty of :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac: around it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭GrumpyMe

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=102607534&postcount=806

Immigrants causing trouble for Americans again?

GrumpyMe wrote: »
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=102607534&postcount=806

Immigrants causing trouble for Americans again?
    At least the natives have got the high ground! :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

Not particularly funny or anything....

enter: 41.252046, -103.261887 into google maps....

Vast non-descript Nebraska countryside..... zoom in.... that patch of gravel is an active nuclear missile silo containing one of these.

All that guards it is a wire fence.... or at least all that we can see.

Not particularly funny or anything....

enter: 41.252046, -103.261887 into google maps....

Vast non-descript Nebraska countryside..... zoom in.... that patch of gravel is an active nuclear missile silo containing one of these.

All that guards it is a wire fence.... or at least all that we can see.

You could take a screen shot and post it on the WTF thread, it would definitely belong in there.

You could take a screen shot and post it on the WTF thread, it would definitely belong in there.

Speed
    Approximately 17,507 mph (Mach 23, or 28,176 km/h, or 7.8 km/s) (terminal phase)!

• Advertisement

D0NNELLY wrote: »
    Speed
    Approximately 17,507 mph (Mach 23, or 28,176 km/h, or 7.8 km/s) (terminal phase)!

Well, should it come this way, we should be safe if we just follow the 'duck and take cover' procedure. :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement