Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cool Vids&Pics&Links Discussion Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

yeah, you're right, sorry - i'm still stumped looking for humour in that post though

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,986 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

New Home wrote: »
    410665.jpg

isometric graph paper has been around for ages

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,141 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I'd never seen it before, but then again I've led a very sheltered life. I'd probably just waste my time drawing bees or playing Blockbusters. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

I'd never seen it before, but then again I've led a very sheltered life. I'd probably just waste my time drawing bees or playing Blockbusters. :rolleyes:

Waste?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,141 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Ok, art.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,693 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

LEIN wrote: »
    18424135_237145756764094_325755761960287531_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=dce0633cd43e8824c78a1178ea0579a0&oe=59BEC615

I don't get this one. ;)

:D:D:D

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,656 ✭✭✭Kat1170

astrofluff wrote: »
    I don't get this one. ;)

:D:D:D

Its not so much 'look for the pen1s, as, wait a while, it'll be along soon :D;)

Oh dear. Here lads, we're not suppose to get the joke. :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,160 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Jeanette Whyman?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Quazzie wrote: »
    Jeanette Whyman?

I'm guessing it's more the name of the firm that's funny. "Wright Hassel Solicitors". Doesn't sound the most appealing solicitors to go to if you need one. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

The Milky Way, photographed every 30 minutes over 10 hours.

411202.jpg

That must be the most photographed observatory. It's always there in the corner of these night sky type shots

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

That must be the most photographed observatory. It's always there in the corner of these night sky type shots

That's not an observatory. It's the tip of C3P0's erect penis. The Milky Way always gets him hard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,706 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

411311.jpg

The error here is dumb instead of dump

Gomi (ゴミ) means 'rubbish' or in this case, the implication 'dumping rubbish'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Show off.....
    :D

411244.jpg

­­^^^
    This reminded me of this:

IUpfR8Z8.jpg?0517

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,854 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

I tried looking for a german version of the goodfellas of "hows that funny" meme or wie ist das lustig but couldnt find one....
    jimgoose wrote: »
    Volksbank-Stendal-743x1024.jpg

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

silverharp wrote: »
    I tried looking for a german version of the goodfellas of "hows that funny" meme or wie ist das lustig but couldnt find one....

It reads like 'We're Sucking Dick!' to some of us not educated in the German language.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

It reads like 'We're Sucking Dick!' to some of us not educated in the German language.

It's german for 'We're looking for you' which is pretty apt considering I'm always looking for someone to suck my dick.

It's german for 'We're looking for you' which is pretty apt considering I'm always looking for someone to suck my dick.

I don't know if I'd want any of them sticking their chompers around my todger.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I don't know if I'd want any of them sticking their chompers around my todger.

Every hole's a goal.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103574206&postcount=1294
    I've been in a house with stairs like that, it's the only alternative to a ladder or spiral staircase when there isn't enough room for normal stairs.
    They take a bit of getting used to.

You wouldn't want to be over-tired, dizzy, tipsy, sick, old, a toddler, or carrying anything, when you use stairs like those, though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭glynf

I would be dead several times over if I had a stairs like that.

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Imagine slipping on it while you're wearing socks...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Imagine slipping on it while you're wearing socks...

Or arguing with the other half and they douse it in Mr Sheen

That'd be tantamount to attempted murder, in fairness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭✭GBX

That'd be tantamount to attempted murder, in fairness.

Putting it in the first place wouldn't be far off if they were clumsy in the first place either

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Strap a bungy rope to yourself sorted...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Strap a bungy rope to yourself sorted...
    x1EivsO.gif

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I'm sorry now but is that girl just plain stupid or what? Two seconds after he just lept out of the water and nearly grabbed her, she goes and sits down even closer to him???

Some people!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,039 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

It's a child. I was more amazed that her parents pulled her away afterwards with barely a nod of thanks to the guy who fished her out.

Gaspode wrote: »
    It's a child. I was more amazed that her parents pulled her away afterwards with barely a nod of thanks to the guy who fished her out.

I still think she looks old enough to know better but maybe that's just me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Those stairs..... Probably would end up the rest off my life upstairs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭D0NNELLY

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103574206&postcount=1294
    I've been in a house with stairs like that, it's the only alternative to a ladder or spiral staircase when there isn't enough room for normal stairs.
    They take a bit of getting used to.

At least put in a hand rail

Or a Sherpa.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

D0NNELLY wrote: »
    At least put in a hand rail

I remember being in a small hotel in amsterdam and the stairs were'nt far off that. You'd want a ****ing parachute going down them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,732 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Where's Homer?

That was easy

418122.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

inforfun wrote: »
    Those stairs..... Probably would end up the rest off my life upstairs.

Should be combined with a fireman's pole to get down, or at least sailor slides either side of the steps.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭wally79

That was easy

Very

wally79 wrote: »
    Very
    Hi Wally. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Wilberto wrote: »
    I still think she looks old enough to know better but maybe that's just me.

Those things are big. Had one bite my fin when scuba diving off Dalkey a couple of years back. They could do a bit of damage if they put their mind to it.

Thanks for that. I was too lazy to even try! :pac:

No idea what the women coughing and John Cena thing is in YLYL.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,430 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

It's a blowjob gag.

Tabnabs wrote: »
    DAlLqF7XUAAW4as.jpg

Is it just me or has Trump begun to let his hair go white? A vast improvement, IMO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,160 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

John Cena's catchphrase is "you can't see me". The women are coughing but could be taken to be giving a blowjob to the invisible man.

"you can't see me" = invisible man

• Advertisement

Quazzie wrote: »
    John Cena's catchphrase is "you can't see me". The women are coughing but could be taken to be giving a blowjob to the invisible man.

"you can't see me" = invisible man
    I thought along those lines. Terrible. :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement