Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cool Vids&Pics&Links Discussion Thread

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

50001256_2426324310770926_5279969095595327488_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&oh=6ade6b7d9bdf066af273eb570ab2ef87&oe=5CC2F9A6

Mmmmmmmmmmh... Tasty, tasty salmonella..... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

I think I should be getting the Freddie Mercury tweet but I'm lost.....

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

There's a planet called Mercury I'm guessing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,789 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

His surname is Mercury. There is a planet called Mercury. Not particularly funny really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,025 ✭✭✭✭GBX

The clue being his name ... ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

How is a link to a web page of Jeep acceleration stats a funny picture?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭cichlid child

BattleCorp wrote: »
    His surname is Mercury. There is a planet called Mercury. Not particularly funny really.
    O I was thinking he would have picked Uranus

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

milltown wrote: »
    How is a link to a web page of Jeep acceleration stats a funny picture?
    Is that the sig ?

BTW Second hand Jeeps have a high resale value. Because there's so many new parts.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

7578_a210_500.png

Bat-mouse?

• Advertisement

0611_ad0b_500.jpeg

Toilet humour.

New Home wrote: »
    Bat-mouse?
    Stealth mouse!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

myshirt wrote: »
    Nearly every meme on here is copied from Reddit. What can be done to improve the thread? It used to be great. Now it's just lazy copying from Reddit.

8935_dd8f.jpeg

Bat-mouse?
    Lockheed F-117

Still, Batman would approve.

Still, Batman would approve.
    batman-the-batmobile-wonttart-check-the-battery-whats-a-tery-30186098.png

• Advertisement

He should've checked the sphere under the mouse, too. :pac:

Toilet humour.

0654_2ebd_500.jpeg

There obviously wasn't enough room to swing a cat. :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭pleas advice

mike_ie wrote: »
    46328876_2164892350390314_2278740442726006784_n.png

kim-kardashian-paper-mag.jpg

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 40,351 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

• Advertisement

"No one puts baby in the corner!"

"No one puts baby in the corner!"
    Erm what?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,966 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Erm what?

A line from the film "Durty Dancing", uttered by Patrick Swayze.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Erm what?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,694 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Picture of cat and Japanese shoji doors.

I used to live in Japan, and had both a cat and a house with internal shoji doors.

Shoji doors work by sliding along parallel smooth wooden grooves, so when the door is 'opened' it is just slid along until it is right behind the other shoji door.

My cat had made a hole in each of the shoji doors, but what was funny is that when the door was slid open, the holes aligned - which means that the cat made the holes to go through even though the door was wide open.

Tabnabs wrote: »
    rb3wtafvjea21.png
    its-wireless.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

And powerless

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

270311.jpg

A few posts lately I'm not getting straight away. This one took a little longer and then, gotcha! :D

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

Bootup wrote: »
    CZacjtK.jpg

Only if they already sell BLT's and refused to sell them to you because of your religion/ethnicity/sexual orientation

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Only if they already sell BLT's and refused to sell them to you because of your religion/ethnicity/sexual orientation

Not at all surprised that the post was from bootup either.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

gidget wrote: »

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

You're not turning down the radio so you can "see better". You turn it down so you can concentrate more on where you're going, for example, if you're heading to a new place and as such are looking out for road signs telling you where to go.

#memefail

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Wilberto wrote: »

You're not turning down the radio so you can "see better". You turn it down so you can concentrate more on where you're going, for example, if you're heading to a new place and as such are looking out for road signs telling you where to go.

#memefail

Do you have a sense of humour? The poster knows that.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Do you have a sense of humour? The poster knows that.

Could it be possible that you're giving the poster too much credit?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,079 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

gozunda wrote: »
    2r86sr.jpg

This would be much more disturbing if it was David Cameron instead of Varadkar.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Wilberto wrote: »

#memefail

80c.png

mike_ie wrote: »
    a9eGH6J.jpg

Great :rolleyes:

Letting the whole world know that someone has a drinking problem

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭Kat1170

Great :rolleyes:

Letting the whole world know that someone has a drinking problem

She doesn't have a drinking problem, she has an aiming problem :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Kat1170 wrote: »
    She doesn't have a drinking problem, she has an aiming problem :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

OJFi19G.jpg

This, should also be posted in You Want, You Lose! I so want one.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Advertisement

m9N4NJ5.jpg

:o

Slayer are thrash metsl not speed metal

(FUC**N SLAYER)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Slayer are thrash metsl not speed metal

(FUC**N SLAYER)

Also guitarist Jeff Hanneman died from a spider bite so I'd say they'd be staying away from the web...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 683 ✭✭✭gumbo1

I don't get the track girl in the Gillette pvc pic. Anyone care to explain it to me?

"The best a man can get"?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

gumbo1 wrote: »
    I don't get the track girl in the Gillette pvc pic. Anyone care to explain it to me?

I'm assuming it's in relation to Gilette's recent toxic masculinity advert in which men are told not to objectify women

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Under His Eye

The best ass a man can get?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,176 ✭✭✭✭josip

Whoooooaaaaaa.....

vOwb579.gif
    https://i.imgur.com/vOwb579.mp4

This can't be real... or can it?!? eek.pngcool.png

The balls noticeably speed up when they're a quarter of the way down the cues.
    There's at least 2 separate vids spliced.
    That being said, the cues will funnel the balls to the correct point as long as they have enough speed, so it's not as impressive as it initially looks.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭NBTD

I thought it was cos the outfit was so smooth

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,205 ✭✭✭scotchy

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057946476

:)

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,777 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

I was thinking rule #1 but..... nah.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭cdeb

Just corporate hypocrisy I guess

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement