Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cool Vids&Pics&Links Discussion Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

I'm having deja vu with this one, did it actually happen before?

Yes, he was rendered a national embarrassment and left off with a caution. The police were amused and dealt with it light heartedly all things considered. I doubt thatll be the case this time round....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

As Kenny leans in, the interviewer pulls back in shock.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

quickbeam wrote: »
    As Kenny leans in, the interviewer pulls back in shock.

Does he? I don't get it either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

Krang and who?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Grimebox wrote: »
    Krang and who?

Marty Morrissey

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuRN5RCqlpLRCVD7yMH1N8CK5F_RIEY7ItwLN39i12d96QqNwEmQ

AqykSIKCEAAiq15.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭Artful_Badger

Drakares wrote: »
    axN67M1_460sa.gif

Anyone know what that gif is from ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

seamus wrote: »

In the third one there's a vapour coming from Enda's mouth. I think the joke is supposed to be Enda leans in in the first one, his breath stinks and the other guy moves away. That's my take anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Anyone know what that gif is from ?

Sailor Beware

The Fight starts at 1:22

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

zerks wrote: »
    VH2wXUG.jpg

Having owned a shiba for a long time that's a pretty likely scenario

Does not tolerate randomers getting all up in his jimmy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,159 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

3138_eb56.jpeg

The funny?

Just looks dangerous to have gas cylinders in the line of sparks from an angle grinder I guess. Even though its not really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

From decades of playing video games, things shaped like that explode very very easily

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,523 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,060 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

Ah you must be a young one :)

Back in ye olden days people used to wear t shirts with a band on them. Again back in ye olden days there was a popular band called The Smiths. Said band was not believe it or not comprised of the actor will smith and his family.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭wendell borton

The cake in "laugh you lose" makes me want to vomit.:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

It's Will Smith and family instead of the band The Smiths. Not much else to it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

That font is one that was very typically used on 'The Smiths' (as in Morrissey, Johnny Marr etc) t-shirts back in the day. Might very well have been the one they used on album covers etc too. Therefore, the t-shirt is supposed to look like one promoting the band, but instead of a pic of the band, it has Will, Jada and the family.

The first time I saw that photo, the caption on it was "How to pi55 off a hipster".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles

Not what you think? I can just see a ring on someone's finger...
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=88722145&postcount=7327

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

mauzo! wrote: »
    Not what you think? I can just see a ring on someone's finger...
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=88722145&postcount=7327

Me too... :confused::confused:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Think it is meant to look like a diamond penis.

It looks like a dude wearing a strange pair of underpants

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭Gokei

The sooner lip syncing shít, flash mobs and wedding parties dancing up aisles all snuff it, the better!

What in the name of god is this. Is this honestly supposed to be funny (for reference, I know and love Doge)?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=88743917&postcount=7353

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Synode wrote: »
    What in the name of god is this. Is this honestly supposed to be funny (for reference, I know and love Doge)?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=88743917&postcount=7353

Think it's meant to be making fun of the fact that a lot of the Garth Brooks "fans" only know a handful of songs by him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭Mousewar

Surely that's a picture of Kevin Costner??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

I don't even know what Garth Brooks looks like :P

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Mousewar wrote: »
    Surely that's a picture of Kevin Costner??

B33CBBEE-6F49-44A2-8268-CEF9C4AE909E_zpsxlg2zhqw.jpg

Liz got it in one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭Mousewar

B33CBBEE-6F49-44A2-8268-CEF9C4AE909E_zpsxlg2zhqw.jpg

Liz got it in one
    :confused:
    And this is the thread where we point out what the joke is...

Mousewar wrote: »
    :confused:
    And this is the thread where we point out what the joke is...

Ahh lighten up ;)

I thought it was funny, seems I'm the only one :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Ahh lighten up ;)

I thought it was funny too :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,359 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

Ahh lighten up ;)

I didn't get the Costner bit until it was explained above.:o Now I think its genius!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,396 ✭✭✭Frosty McSnowballs

Ahh lighten up ;)

I only like it because I love you.

I only like it because I love you.

Ahhh Fancy Pants, yer the bestest ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭p to the e

Any ideas?
    A V A wrote: »
    when my teachers use to say they were ringing my mam

Bfcc4bzCQAA0sLA.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,320 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

I laughed at Moon Moon way too much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

In the allied forces mocking hitler pic in YLYL, is it just the fact they're mocking him or is there something else there?

Cienciano wrote: »
    I laughed at Moon Moon way too much.

It was funny until I realised there was seven million pics, talk about milking a joke. Plus its a repost anyway. ****in moon moon.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=88818352&postcount=7439

Is it just the ridiculousness of this that's supposed to be funny or am I missing something?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭wendell borton

So just where did it come from?
    8jZPmd.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

So just where did it come from?

At a guess... Northern Territory News, Australia.

Oh. You mean the Dildo.

Same place as Ping Pong Balls, apparently. :P
    Entertainment for Peter Rolih’s pre-wedding buck’s party was inspired by that famous scene of the woman expelling the ping pong balls in the comedy film The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert. But this time the projectiles were not little celluloid objects but something rather more solid. And when the scantily clad exotic dancer performed her party trick – shooting dildos at the guests from her private parts, best man Darwin architect Jure Skumavc, 31, found himself in the firing line. As the Rupert Murdoch ownedNorthern Territory News reports this morning, Mr Skumavc was injured by the bullet-shaped, pink, sex toy – measuring about 12cm in length.

Mr Skumavc was still sporting a scar on his forehead at Mr Rolih’s wedding nearly three weeks after being dinged by the artificial dong. The darting dildo drama unfolded on December 28 in a rented two-bedroom unit in Brisbane.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Kind of annoying that there are 4 million chat posts in Photos that shook the world after the last 4 million were removed and a Mod post asking to stop.

*may be a slight exaggeration

Best to report them and the mods will delete them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I don't get why a bit of chat isn't allowed in that thread. I always find the chat really interesting, it's on-topic and it adds to the thread for me, I learn stuff that I didn't know before. Do the mods have to be so strict on it?? It's really not a big deal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

I don't get why a bit of chat isn't allowed in that thread. I always find the chat really interesting, it's on-topic and it adds to the thread for me, I learn stuff that I didn't know before. Do the mods have to be so strict on it?? It's really not a big deal.

Usually I find if the chat is relevant (i.e. extra detail about a picture) it's allowed to stay, but the "that's not really a sinkhole" kind of posts don't really add anything.

Within reason it tends to be left alone however where people click on a link to see amazing photos and are faced with one photo for every 20 posts they would quickly move one. That is why this thread is here (I assume)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,414 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Some chat discussing things like "Yeah that picture was really shocking to me" or giving additional info about a photo etc tends to be okay. The troublesome chat tends to be when chat devolves into either complaining about whether or not a pic should be in the thread, or turns into a long discussion about the morals, evidence or just the general events of the photo which is simply a discussion best saved for elsewhere.

Like Pawwed Rig said, people view the thread to see Photos that shook the world (in the loosest terms), not a photo of someone on death row followed by a page and a half of people discussing whether or not the death penalty is ever justified (completely random example).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭intellectual dosser

Hi all,

I'm looking for a video, I don't want to go into great detail because the content is a slight bit crude :o

Basically it's a play on this video from Despicable Me 2. I think if anyone has seen it and sees this post they'll know what I'm talking about.

A friend from work described it to me and I thought it was the funniest thing ever. Then I realised I was laughing at a video I havent seen before so I decided I had to go find it.

I hope I'm not stepping over any forum/thread charters here.

EDIT: If anyone is kind enough to share could they PM me?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭red_0007

Help please:
    irish_goat wrote: »
    9848_10152160074632527_1438201765_n.jpg

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement