Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone at These Charming Men in The Village?

Options
  • 23-09-2012 2:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭

Was anyone at the gig in the Village last night? I wasn't, but I'd like to know how it went. Saw them in the Button Factory a few years ago, really enjoyed it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

Pretty sure it was cancelled?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭MakeEmLaugh

frantic190 wrote: »
    Pretty sure it was cancelled?

Was it? How come?

Was it? How come?

Think one of the band members were ill. I had friends who were supposed to be going and they ended up staying in.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I was meant to go. I was told they had a replacement singer. Got into the village at about 11 and was told they had finished?!

AdMMM wrote: »
    I was meant to go. I was told they had a replacement singer. Got into the village at about 11 and was told they had finished?!

After checking their Facebook (probably should have done this originally) and this seems to be the case. What time were they meant to be on at?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭phenomenalcat

i went with a couple of mates. yeh the usual singer wasnt on so we were a bit disappointed. other guy looked more like Neil Morrisey and sounded like him too

Advertisement