Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50% OFF Decadent Vapours

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭donkey oatey

Just ordered over £120 worth of liquids for £60. My bank balance hates you but I think you're wonderful!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

I didnt go quite so mad but got a few flavors, quite a few sold out so wish I was earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭chacal

Green Cow - I just can't explain it. Don't even know if I like it. Just can't stop trying it to figure out what it is

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Monster Original.

Hope they bring out their Monster Ripper version (that they made for someone on request on UKV!).

Ripper's delicious, and I HAAAATE energy drinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

chacal wrote: »
    Green Cow - I just can't explain it. Don't even know if I like it. Just can't stop trying it to figure out what it is

+1, it's up there in the same league as ectocool as a strange juice but satisfying.

Fruit punch though is great

Apple pie, jury is still out but so far ok

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭chacal

Excellent.. Have a bottle of the fruit punch there.. Will move on to it shortly

Advertisement