Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where did the towers go - directed free energy

15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Last warning Dew Drops. Stop advertising or you'll be banned. This is a discussion forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Dew Drops

humanji wrote: »
    Last warning Dew Drops. Stop advertising or you'll be banned. This is a discussion forum.

What was I advertising? :confused: This is a discussion of WHERE DID THE TOWERS GO? by Dr. Judy Wood. Is not a post about Dr. Wood's public appearances on topic? Censor me as you wish, this is your playground!

[modsnip]

You've stopped discussing the topic and are just pimping her book, her public appearances and her website. Either discuss the actual topic, or don't post. And don't bother claiming censorship, as you're being held to the same standards everyone else is. And don't bother replying to this post. Discuss the topic or don't post.

Then let's discuss this:

Of all the overwhelming, conclusive, and indisputable evidence contained in WHERE DID THE TOWERS GO? by Dr. Judy Wood, what was the most compelling evidence that proves the World Trade Center Towers were "dustified" by Directed Energy never hitting the ground? Please cite the chapter, section and page number for the discussion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Dew Drops wrote: »
    Then let's discuss this:

Of all the overwhelming, conclusive, and indisputable evidence contained in WHERE DID THE TOWERS GO? by Dr. Judy Wood, what was the most compelling evidence that proves the World Trade Center Towers were "dustified" by Directed Energy never hitting the ground? Please cite the chapter, section and page number for the discussion.
    There is no compelling evidence. All the evidence that you have presented here as compelling has been shown to be suspect at best, and nonsense at worst. And on top of that, your explanation for events requires us to believe in a ridiculous deus ex machina featuring unknown weapons based on quack 'physics'.

I previously asked you to cite any peer-reviewed studies supporting the existence of 'Hutchison effects'. You provided none.

• Advertisement

As you are unwilling to give us any of said "overwhelming, conclusive, and indisputable evidence" should I close this thread so that you can start another in Literature forum for people to discuss the book?

humanji wrote: »
    As you are unwilling to give us any of said "overwhelming, conclusive, and indisputable evidence" should I close this thread so that you can start another in Literature forum for people to discuss the book?

It's your playground. Do as you wish. The subject is about the book but no one wishes to discuss it. :D

Again I ask: Of all the overwhelming, conclusive, and indisputable evidence contained in WHERE DID THE TOWERS GO? by Dr. Judy Wood, what was the most compelling evidence that proves the World Trade Center Towers were "dustified" by Directed Energy never hitting the ground? Please cite the chapter, section and page number for the discussion.

Begin discussion...:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

It's your playground. Do as you wish. The subject is about the book but no one wishes to discuss it. :D

Again I ask: Of all the overwhelming, conclusive, and indisputable evidence contained in WHERE DID THE TOWERS GO? by Dr. Judy Wood, what was the most compelling evidence that proves the World Trade Center Towers were "dustified" by Directed Energy never hitting the ground? Please cite the chapter, section and page number for the discussion.

:confused:
    There is no compelling evidence. All the evidence that you have presented here as compelling has been shown to be suspect at best, and nonsense at worst. And on top of that, your explanation for events requires us to believe in a ridiculous deus ex machina featuring unknown weapons based on quack 'physics'.

I previously asked you to cite any peer-reviewed studies supporting the existence of 'Hutchison effects'. You provided none.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,247 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

what was the most compelling evidence that proves the World Trade Center Towers were "dustified" by Directed Energy never hitting the ground? Please cite the chapter, section and page number for the discussion.

We've been asking you/Juicee this exact question repeatly throughout the thread.
    You have yet to produce a single shred of this supposed overwhelming, conclusive, and indisputable evidence.

Please do so if you are actually interested in discussion rather than shilling.

Locked. I cite pages 1 through to the end.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement