Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where did the towers go - directed free energy

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,247 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Dew Drops wrote: »
    There is every reason to conclude Hurricane Erin was part of the weapon (id est a static field generator).
    There is no reason to conclude any of that as it has no baring on reality.
    Please provide the empirical evidence to show that a hurricane can be used as a power source for a energy weapon.
    Imagine "hiding" a hurricane right outside of NYC. You know how the TV stations thrive on hurricanes. They milk them for all the stories they can get. Now imagine the media being quiet about it...
    Because 1) it was not predicted to make landfall and 2) there was something of a bigger story that week.

Further you claim that the hurricane reached it's largest size on 9/11. That isn't true and is debunked by two seconds on wikipedia.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

There is every reason to conclude Hurricane Erin was part of the weapon (id est a static field generator).
    Or, to look at it in a slightly more logical way, there is absolutely no reason to conclude that the Hurricane Erin was part of any unknown (secret hidden mega super) weapon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,551 ✭✭✭weisses

King Mob wrote: »
    I provided you with a list of buildings with steel frames that also failed.

Why are you obsessing on one example?

Partly failed ... that's the difference ..... No building collapsed into its own footprint due to fires ... again if you have an example please feel free to share
    And both examples are incomparable, thus can only be used to show that it either could collapse or could survive.

My only point in this debate is that i rather compare building to building ... You say its not comparable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFJa9WUy5QI

But yet you find the examples used in this movie to be accurate and useable to explain how building 7 collapsed .... Strange

Even the debunkers in here stating that wtc7 collapsed into its own footprint

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 291 ✭✭Sixtus

The Evidence of collapse due to fires and structural damage caused by the planes impact is overwhelming.

The alternative is that.

1. Hurricane.

2. Some kind of Weapon powered by the hurricane.

3. How?

4. The towers are destroyed.

It's barely approaching presenting a theory that the towers were destroyed by "magic" or "witchcraft".

Things we see on 9/11:

1. Airplanes hitting buildings
    2. Fires inside the buildings
    3. Buildings collapsing, spreading debris and dust over a huge area (dust spreading over at least 10 square kilometres)

Things we don't see:

1. A secret weapon
    2. Anything else hitting the buildings
    3. Anything that hasn't been seen before in building collapses

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

tu capisci? :)

Evidence of energy weapon please

Some elementary questions..

1. Who designed it and when?
    2. How does it function and what are details concerning its power source?
    3. Which administration ordered it's use to kill Americans? which officials and departments within government were involved?
    4. Where was it located during the attack? how was it hidden?

Or are you perhaps, as I suspect, just another sheeple who believes something without questioning simply because it goes against the "official story" and the person weaving the tale has a PHD?

Or perhaps you are right and there is a conspiracy of silence amongst the thousands of demolition experts all around the world who witnessed the "obvious" vaporising of a building :)

Things we see on 9/11:

1. Airplanes hitting buildings
    2. Fires inside the buildings
    3. Buildings collapsing, spreading debris and dust over a huge area (dust spreading over at least 10 square kilometres)

Things we don't see:

1. A secret weapon
    2. Anything else hitting the buildings
    3. Anything that hasn't been seen before in building collapses

Agree with all but the last one ..... Building 7 imploded due to office fires ... never seen before and probably will never happen again

weisses wrote: »
    Agree with all but the last one ..... Building 7 imploded due to office fires ... never seen before and probably will never happen again

Collapsed not imploded, unless you have some alternative theory. Agreed with bolded part

1. It took structural damage from one of the world's tallest buildings collapsing nearby
    2. The fires raged out of control for hours because the firefighters were either dead, otherwise engaged and the few that made it had massive water pressure problems.

Partly failed ...
    So what specifically is impossible about the official explanation that says that a part of the building failed due to fire, resulting in the rest of the building failing due being being overloaded with weight?
    that's the difference ..... No building collapsed into its own footprint due to fires ... again if you have an example please feel free to share
    Again WTC7 did not fall into it's own footprint.
    Why do you keep claiming something that is so plainly false?
    My only point in this debate is that i rather compare building to building ... You say its not comparable
    But the buildings you are pointing to are of different constructions and in different circumstances so would behave differently.
    My examples show that it possible that steel framed buildings can fail due to fire.
    Your argument relies on the notion that it is impossible.

So what specifically is impossible about the official explanation that says that a part of the building failed due to fire, resulting in the rest of the building failing due being being overloaded with weight?

Just read the architects and engineering thread .. its all in there

Again WTC7 did not fall into it's own footprint.
    Why do you keep claiming something that is so plainly false?

I believe it did by looking at pictures and video .. and its even in that debunkers video you say is accurate ..

Just point out to me where the building toppled or parts of the building fell outwards during the collapse!
    But the buildings you are pointing to are of different constructions and in different circumstances so would behave differently.

Some of the structures you are using as an example are not even buildings
    My examples show that it possible that steel framed buildings can fail due to fire.
    Your examples show that steel framed buildings can at best partialy collapse .. You have yet failed to come up with examples of ANY building that collapsed like wtc7 did
    Your argument relies on the notion that it is impossible.

Correct ... Because It never happened before and after 9/11 ...And you cannot even come up with examples of any building wood/mortar/steel that collapsed the way wtc7 did

And all we have is a report that will not even release the parameters used to make that simulation on how wtc7 fell and thus is not verifiable or reproducible

• Advertisement

Just read the architects and engineering thread .. its all in there
    Except it's not.
    Please answer the question directly.
    I believe it did by looking at pictures and video .. and its even in that debunkers video you say is accurate ..

Just point out to me where the building toppled or parts of the building fell outwards during the collapse
    http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g171/boloboffin2/911/7footprintNot.jpg
    Some of the structures you are using as an example are not even buildings

Your examples show that steel framed buildings can at best partialy collapse .. You have yet failed to come up with examples of ANY building that collapsed like wtc7 did
    And some of the structures are steel framed buildings and some of them failed entirely.
    http://www.debunking911.com/firsttime.htm
    The McCormick Place fire "is significant because it illustrates the fact that steel-frame buildings can collapse as a result of exposure to fire. This is true for all types of construction materials, not only steel." wrote Robert Berhinig, associate manager of UL's Fire Protection Division and a registered professional engineer.

So what about steel framed buildings precisely makes it impossible for them to collapse entirely?
    Correct ... Because It never happened before and after 9/11 ...And you cannot even come up with examples of any building wood/mortar/steel that collapsed the way wtc7 did
    Why would I need to provide examples of completely irrelevant types of construction?
    How come it's not a problem that you cannot provide a single example of a building with exactly the same construction that WTC7 had that survived the exact same circumstances?
    And all we have is a report that will not even release the parameters used to make that simulation on how wtc7 fell and thus is not verifiable or reproducible
    What parameters are they not releasing exactly?
    What about their simulations are impossible or fake?

Except it's not.
    Please answer the question directly.

sorry but it is ... read through the thread

Thats a poor attempt ... The rubble has to go somewhere so yes some is spilled on the street but you can argue all you want that building fell into its own footprint ( or are you disagreeing with your posted debunkers video??)

You can even see how the outer walls have collapsed inwards

Unless you would have expect it to be vaporized
    And some of the structures are steel framed buildings and some of them failed entirely.
    http://www.debunking911.com/firsttime.htm

So now its okay to compare wtc7 with a 4 story toy factory?

So what about steel framed buildings precisely makes it impossible for them to collapse entirely?

didn't wtc7 collapsed entirely ??
    Why would I need to provide examples of completely irrelevant types of construction?

Uhh its yourself who said that the overpass video was fully accurate and completely justifiable to use in the context regarding the collapse of Building 7
    How come it's not a problem that you cannot provide a single example of a building with exactly the same construction that WTC7 had that survived the exact same circumstances?

It is a problem because it never happened before and will never happen again probably
    What parameters are they not releasing exactly?

The ones used to make the simulation of the collapse
    What about their simulations are impossible or fake?

Didn't say that but they are not verifiable now

sorry but it is ... read through the thread
    So you can't answer the question.
    Thats a poor attempt ... The rubble has to go somewhere so yes some is spilled on the street but you can argue all you want that building fell into its own footprint ( or are you disagreeing with your posted debunkers video??)

You can even see how the outer walls have collapsed inwards

Unless you would have expect it to be vaporized
    You said that it fell into it's own footprint, but there is clear undeniable evidence that it did not. Yet you announce that you're going to ignore it anyway.
    Here's some more showing it tilting and falling out of it's own footprint:
    http://www.debunking911.com/wtc7f1.jpg
    http://www.debunking911.com/wtc7f2.jpg

And yes, that outer walls fell inward, as per the models for the official (real) explanation.
    So now its okay to compare wtc7 with a 4 story toy factory?
    No, again as I have repeatedly stated to you in the clearest terms that my examples simply show that it is possible for steel framed buildings to fail.
    didn't wtc7 collapsed entirely ??
    You are claiming it could not have failed entirely due to fire.
    What specifically about it's construction makes that impossible?
    Uhh its yourself who said that the overpass video was fully accurate and completely justifiable to use in the context regarding the collapse of Building 7
    Again you are focusing on an example I have not actually highlighted while ignoring others.
    And again, it's just an example to show that steel framed structures can fail due do fire.

Can steel frame structures fail due to fire? Yes or no?
    It is a problem because it never happened before and will never happen again probably
    But how can you say that it could not have happened if you cannot provide any examples of a building exactly like WTC7 surviving the same scenario?

If in your logic it is a problem that there isn't any examples of a building collapsing due to fire, then you should have exactly the same problem with your own stance.
    Your argument is self-contradictory.
    The ones used to make the simulation of the collapse
    Didn't say that but they are not verifiable now
    Which parameters precisely?
    Please support your claim and explain exactly what is impossible or fake about the simulations.

You said that it fell into it's own footprint, but there is clear undeniable evidence that it did not. Yet you announce that you're going to ignore it anyway.
    Here's some more showing it tilting and falling out of it's own footprint:
    http://www.debunking911.com/wtc7f1.jpg
    http://www.debunking911.com/wtc7f2.jpg

Not only me ... ct and non ct says so that you can't see it is a failure on your part not mine

I think any demolition team would have got a good reference when they could bring down (implode) a 47 story skyscraper with so little collateral damage as happened with wtc7

No, again as I have repeatedly stated to you in the clearest terms that my examples simply show that it is possible for steel framed buildings to fail.

No again you repeatedly showed partial failure of steel framed buildings i put partial in bold so maybe you understand it now
    You are claiming it could not have failed entirely due to fire.
    What specifically about it's construction makes that impossible?

I believe that yes do i have proof no ... is there evidence of similar collapses also no ... Do i believe the NIST report.. no Do i have evidence to support that? .. No

Again you are focusing on an example I have not actually highlighted while ignoring others.
    And again, it's just an example to show that steel framed structures can fail due do fire.

No i showed video's of steel framed buildings on fire and you said that you cannot compare one with another yet your overpass video is one you find fully accurate and completely justifiable to use in the context regarding the collapse of Building 7

And that to me is non comparable
    Can steel frame structures fail due to fire? Yes or no?

Yes ..... but please don't use this to quote me out of context later ... I do not believe that fires alone could have brought down building 7 as it did on 9/11....
    But how can you say that it could not have happened if you cannot provide any examples of a building exactly like WTC7 surviving the same scenario?

There is no building exactly the same as building 7 ...does that leave out any comparison ? Its a perfect way to kill a discussion though
    If in your logic it is a problem that there isn't any examples of a building collapsing due to fire, then you should have exactly the same problem with your own stance.
    Your argument is self-contradictory.

Its not my problem ..its a fact

Which parameters precisely?

I don't know the parameters ... there were some folks that wanted to know how they made the simulation (which parameters were used to come to the conclusion reached in the simulation ...But they were refused access to that data
    Please support your claim and explain exactly what is impossible or fake about the simulations.

Can you point out where i said its impossible and fake ??

Not only me ... ct and non ct says so that you can't see it is a failure on your part not mine

I think any demolition team would have got a good reference when they could bring down (implode) a 47 story skyscraper with so little collateral damage as happened with wtc7
    But the photos clearly show that the building did not fall into it's own footprint. Now you are pathetically trying to move the goalposts, showing how weak and dishonest your position is.
    No again you repeatedly showed partial failure of steel framed buildings i put partial in bold so maybe you understand it now
    Except for the ones that collapsed entirly.
    And for the fact that the WTC7 started as a partial failure due to fire...
    I believe that yes do i have proof no ... is there evidence of similar collapses also no ... Do i believe the NIST report.. no Do i have evidence to support that? .. No
    So please provide the evidence to show that WTC& could not have collapsed due to fire.
    No i showed video's of steel framed buildings on fire and you said that you cannot compare one with another yet your overpass video is one you find fully accurate and completely justifiable to use in the context regarding the collapse of Building 7

And that to me is non comparable
    And again, my examples (not just the one you are so desperate to focus on for some reason) simply show that it is possible for steel framed to fail due to fire.
    Your examples do not show that it is impossible for steel framed buildings to collapse due to fire.
    Your argument needs you to prove that it is impossible, but the facts show that it is.
    Yes ..... but please don't use this to quote me out of context later ... I do not believe that fires alone could have brought down building 7 as it did on 9/11....
    So if it is possible for steel framed buildings to collapse, what specifically about the design of WTC7 made it impossible?
    There is no building exactly the same as building 7 ...does that leave out any comparison ? Its a perfect way to kill a discussion though
    Only if you are insisting that WTC7 would behave exactly like other buildings.
    Its not my problem ..its a fact
    But it is a problem if you are to use your own logic fairly.
    If there not being an example of something is reason enough to call an argument into doubt, then your argument must be called into doubt as you cannot provide a single example of a building exactly like WTC7 surviving the exact same circumstances.
    Your argument is inconsistant.
    I don't know the parameters ... there were some folks that wanted to know how they made the simulation (which parameters were used to come to the conclusion reached in the simulation ...But they were refused access to that data
    What data were they looking for? Why is it important to the model? How do you know that they were refused the information and are not just lying, misconstruing something, exaggerating or all of the above?
    Why couldn't the conspirators not just release the data?
    So then if the simulation is not impossible and not fake, why do you not believe it?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Dew Drops

By the way, "Hot molten metal" is hearsay and is said to have been reported by first responders. Those first responders are not trained researchers in forensic engineering and science like Dr. Judy Wood is.
    WHEREDIDTHETOWERSGOChapter13WeirdFires.jpg

Is this man wading through "hot molten metal"? He doesn't look like a boiled chicken to me!!! Water boils at 212°F near sea level at normal atmospheric pressure. Since this firefighter is wading through liquid water that cannot be over 130°F (he appears to still be able to use his legs) and it certainly is not over 212°F because the surface of the water is fairly calm. Also, there are photos taken in the basement at point F, showing first responders walking through puddles.

Figure 278a is the result of handling by multiple agencies. NASA, USGS, and JPL. Did someone along the way misinterpret what was being measured? We know that the evidence proves that there was no high heat in those locations. Is it possible that the recording device they used is also sensitive to another energy field, one that is not associated with heat?

Table of Scalding Temperatures & Exposure Times that Cause Hot Water Burns
    http://inspectapedia.com/plumbing/Scalding_Temperatures.htm
    There is no reason to conclude any of that as it has no baring on reality.
    Please provide the empirical evidence to show that a hurricane can be used as a power source for a energy weapon.

Because 1) it was not predicted to make landfall and 2) there was something of a bigger story that week.

Further you claim that the hurricane reached it's largest size on 9/11. That isn't true and is debunked by two seconds on wikipedia.

When people use dishonest tactics they are essentially admitting they cannot refute the information. What motivates someone to be this dishonest? Four days prior to 9/11 Hurricane Erin was approaching New York City. How could the events of 9/11 crowd out the news before it happened? How were meteorologists absolutely certain that hurricane Erin was not a threat putting millions of lives at risk? Even veteran hurricane sleuth Geraldo Rivera didn't know about Hurricane Erin!!!:rolleyes:

Geraldo Reflects On 40 Years In Journalism:
    “If Only a Hurricane Had Come on 9/11″

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/geraldo-if-only-a-hurricane-had-come-on-911/
    Hurricane Erin: The Category 3 Hurricane That Should Have Prevented 9/11 From Happening
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ARDXSwbqxQ
    Jonny7 wrote: »
    Evidence of energy weapon please

Some elementary questions..

1. Who designed it and when?
    2. How does it function and what are details concerning its power source?
    3. Which administration ordered it's use to kill Americans? which officials and departments within government were involved?
    4. Where was it located during the attack? how was it hidden?

Or are you perhaps, as I suspect, just another sheeple who believes something without questioning simply because it goes against the "official story" and the person weaving the tale has a PHD?

Or perhaps you are right and there is a conspiracy of silence amongst the thousands of demolition experts all around the world who witnessed the "obvious" vaporising of a building

As I said before:
    "When 'white man' first arrived on the American continent with firearms, indigenous people did not need to know the serial numbers of their weapons to know what they can do. They didn't need to have seen such weapons in order to know that there exists a weapon that can fire a piece of metal fast enough to kill their brother. Likewise, by the end of the day on August 6, 1945, the people living near Hiroshima, Japan, did not need to understand how a nuclear bomb works in order to know that there exists a technology that can produce enormous amounts of heat or to know that there exists a super-duper Kinetic Energy Weapon (KEW) that is capable of destroying an entire city."

1.) Did an unknown (secret) technology kill Native Americans and Japanese civilians? Yes, both groups of people were killed with an unknown (secret) technology.

2.) Was a demonstration of the unknown (secret) technology proof that it existed? Yes, both groups of people knew that the unknown (secret) technology existed from witnessing its demonstration.

3.) Did both groups of people need to know how the unknown (secret) technology worked to know that it existed? No, neither group of people needed know how the unknown (secret) technology worked to know it existed.

4.) Was an unknown (secret) technology demonstrated on September 11, 2001 in New York City? Yes, the empirical evidence proves that an unknown (secret) technology was demonstrated.

5.) Was a demonstration of the unknown (secret) technology on September 11, 2001 in New York City proof that it existed? Yes, we know that the unknown (secret) technology exists from witnessing its demonstration.

Hai capito adesso? :)

By the way, "Hot molten metal" is hearsay and is said to have been reported by first responders. Those first responders are not trained researchers in forensic engineering and science like Dr. Judy Wood is.
    Yes, so clearly the people on the site who actually saw the molten metal in front of them are not in as good a position to say whether or not there was molten metal there as somebody who wasn't there at all.

Fair enough.

By the way, I find it very odd that an American like you is peddling their book on a poky little Irish website.

But the photos clearly show that the building did not fall into it's own footprint. Now you are pathetically trying to move the goalposts, showing how weak and dishonest your position is.

How am i moving goalposts ... people on both sides stating that it fell into its own footprint ... yet king mob thinks otherwise

Except for the ones that collapsed entirly.
    And for the fact that the WTC7 started as a partial failure due to fire...

wich ones ??

were did that partial failure starts

So please provide the evidence to show that WTC& could not have collapsed due to fire.

Did i not state that i don't have it ...

And again, my examples (not just the one you are so desperate to focus on for some reason) simply show that it is possible for steel framed to fail due to fire.

And again your examples shows only a partial collapse so is not comparable to wtc7
    But it is a problem if you are to use your own logic fairly.
    If there not being an example of something is reason enough to call an argument into doubt, then your argument must be called into doubt as you cannot provide a single example of a building exactly like WTC7 surviving the exact same circumstances.
    Your argument is inconsistant.

No my point is factual ... it did happen

What data were they looking for? Why is it important to the model? How do you know that they were refused the information and are not just lying, misconstruing something, exaggerating or all of the above?
    Why couldn't the conspirators not just release the data?

They wanted to recreate it themselves, and i don't know if they are lying ... i also don't know if that simulation is accurate ... plenty things i don't know
    So then if the simulation is not impossible and not fake, why do you not believe it?

Did i say i didn't believe it ? ... I have a problem with the apparent lack of openness about the NIST report yes

1.) Did an unknown (secret) technology kill Native Americans and Japanese civilians? Yes, both groups of people were killed with an unknown (secret) technology.
    No, they were killed with a technology that was widely known among any educated person from an 'advanced' civilisation.
    2.) Was a demonstration of the unknown (secret) technology proof that it existed? Yes, both groups of people knew that the unknown (secret) technology existed from witnessing its demonstration.
    No - because it was not secret or unknown.
    3.) Did both groups of people need to know how the unknown (secret) technology worked to know that it existed? No, neither group of people needed know how the unknown (secret) technology worked to know it existed.
    Well no, but that is irrelevant because it was not a secret.
    4.) Was an unknown (secret) technology demonstrated on September 11, 2001 in New York City? Yes, the empirical evidence proves that an unknown (secret) technology was demonstrated.
    No - some planes were flown into some tall buildings.
    5.) Was a demonstration of the unknown (secret) technology on September 11, 2001 in New York City proof that it existed? Yes, we know that the unknown (secret) technology exists from witnessing its demonstration.
    No, unless you are counting planes as unknown technologies - which you may well be, seeing as you are claiming that guns were secret technologies only a few lines further up.

Yes, so clearly the people on the site who actually saw the molten metal in front of them are not in as good a position to say whether or not there was molten metal there as somebody who wasn't there at all.

Fair enough.

By the way, I find it very odd that an American like you is peddling their book on a poky little Irish website.

So are you saying that these guys are being cooked alive? By the way, are you the official spokesman for Ireland? :rolleyes:

5103.jpg

• Advertisement

So are you saying that these guys are being cooked alive?
    Why would I say that? Are you saying that the firemen on the scene who saw the molten metal were lying? Or perhaps the space-weapon zapped their brains and planted these false beliefs in their memories? Sure, we don't know of any brain-zapping space weapons, but what happened to these firemen is all the proof I need. Hey, your system of 'proof' is great!
    By the way, are you the official spokesman for Ireland? :rolleyes:
    No, not yet.

So are you saying that these guys are being cooked alive? By the way, are you the official spokesman for Ireland? :rolleyes:

5103.jpg

You do realise that Dr Judy Wood's theory is so ridiculous, even other (equally outlandish) CTer's are attacking it.

WTC_Molten_Steel_Collage_400.jpg

In order to explain the above you have to choose the following.

1. Say the photos are fake
    2. Make up that this is actually a by-product of the energy weapon, the dustification also creates heat
    3. Ignore and cut/paste more stuff from Dr Judy Wood's page.

When people use dishonest tactics they are essentially admitting they cannot refute the information. What motivates someone to be this dishonest?
    You mean dishonest tactics like ignoring direct questions and posting nonsense in return?
    What does motivate you to be so dishonest?
    Four days prior to 9/11 Hurricane Erin was approaching New York City. How could the events of 9/11 crowd out the news before it happened?
    Because it hadn't reached New York and had not yet caused damage to anything there. It only got close around 9/11, at which point they had a bigger story than a hurricane that was moving away.
    How were meteorologists absolutely certain that hurricane Erin was not a threat putting millions of lives at risk? Even veteran hurricane sleuth Geraldo Rivera didn't know about Hurricane Erin!!!:rolleyes:
    They were reasonably certain because, unlike you and cranks like Dr. Woods, they know what they are talking about.

So now, please supply the evidence you are using to conclude that a hurricane can be controlled and used as part of an apparently imaginary weapon.

How am i moving goalposts ... people on both sides stating that it fell into its own footprint ... yet king mob thinks otherwise
    You are moving the goalposts because you've gone from "fell into it's footprint" to "didn't cause damage to surrounding buildings".
    And people on either side who claim it fell into it's own footprint are wrong, as evidenced by the photos showing debris outside it's footprint and it tilting as it fell.
    wich ones ??
    You didn't read the list I provide then?
    were did that partial failure starts
    It's detailed in the NIST report, which I'm sure you've read before you rejected.
    Did i not state that i don't have it ...
    So if you don't have any evidence to suggest that WTC7 could not have collapsed due to fire, why do you keep insisting it?
    And again your examples shows only a partial collapse so is not comparable to wtc7
    Do they show that it is possible for a steel structure to fail due to fire or not?
    No my point is factual ... it did happen
    And it shows that you are being dishonest and inconsistent.
    You are not applying your logic to your preferred conclusion.
    They wanted to recreate it themselves, and i don't know if they are lying ... i also don't know if that simulation is accurate ... plenty things i don't know
    Yet you still claim the stuff you don't actually know as fact.
    A good word for this is lying.
    Did i say i didn't believe it ? ... I have a problem with the apparent lack of openness about the NIST report yes
    So then if you think that nothing in the simulation is impossible or faked and you believe that the simulation is possible and you believe that it accurately describes the collapse and further you cannot supply any reasoning or evidence against it: Why do you not believe it?

You are moving the goalposts because you've gone from "fell into it's footprint" to "didn't cause damage to surrounding buildings".

not falling into its own footprint would have caused damage to surrounding buildings
    And people on either side who claim it fell into it's own footprint are wrong, as evidenced by the photos showing debris outside it's footprint and it tilting as it fell.

Does something falling into its own footprint exclude any debris falling outside it ??? And again thruthers and debunkers say it fell into its own footprint but King mob says where all wrong ... fine

It's detailed in the NIST report, which I'm sure you've read before you rejected.
    So if you don't have any evidence to suggest that WTC7 could not have collapsed due to fire, why do you keep insisting it?

I don't believe the NIST report as i said many ... many times before
    Do they show that it is possible for a steel structure to fail due to fire or not?

With the right parameters you could make building 7 dancing the salsa ...
    And it shows that you are being dishonest and inconsistent.
    You are not applying your logic to your preferred conclusion.

Show to me where i do all that ... and this time try to do it without selective quoting
    Yet you still claim the stuff you don't actually know as fact.
    A good word for this is lying.

So in our previous discussion about the mural on the van you were actually lying? ... that is if we apply your discussion standards of course

So then if you think that nothing in the simulation is impossible or faked and you believe that the simulation is possible and you believe that it accurately describes the collapse and further you cannot supply any reasoning or evidence against it: Why do you not believe it?

King mob ... please can you stop with deliberately misquoting me and for once read what i post

Juicee wrote: »
    Hello there

I am surprised to see that there is no significant amount of discussion about dr judy wood's work this forum.

Anyone tempted to fall for the controlled demolition or micro nukes hoaxes (or indeed the ludicrous 'airplanes caused it' theory) should look into the work of dr judy wood. She irrefutably destroys these two theories in her book 'where did the towers go?'.

Key evidence to rule out explosives and airplane driven collapse:

1 - lack of any significant or appropriately sized rubble pile
    2 - lack of appropriate seismic signal
    3 - no damage to bathtub/slurry wall.

There was no molten steel underneath wtc. Photos of large water puddles at the site on the day prove this. There would have been massive steam explosions. People were walking and climbing all over the rubble would have been cooked alive.

Iron and aluminium microspheres can be explained without the need for a thermite theory. The buildings had large quantities of iron and aluminium in their construction materials.

The fact that they were turned into fine dust in mid air is really something.

Dr wood demonstrates in great detail the type of technology that was used to do this. No theories, just hard, scientific evidence.

Check out her websites drjudywood.com and wheredidthetowersgo.com. I also highly recommend andrew johnsons website checktheevidence.com.

please check out this video of a 70 story steel spire turning to dust

[link to m.youtube.com]

Discuss!

Juicee, I seriously doubt that this is the first time there has been a discussion about a book on this forum. Why does the textbook WHERE DID THE TOWERS GO? by Dr. Judy Wood create such animosity? Could it be that because it contains overwhelming, conclusive, and indisputable evidence that leads to the conclusion of an energy weapon being directed in a highly selective manner (only buildings with a WTC prefix) which "dustified" buildings in midair? (DEW DROPS) :rolleyes:

Why would posters on this wee little Irish forum like Monty Burnz, Jonny7, King Mob, Sixtus, humanji, VINCWM, DublinWriter, BMF Plint, 14sep12, beeno67, whatstherush, who_me, and twowheelsonly support the lies and objectives of the American Fascist State and ignore the truth presented by Dr. Judy Wood? What is their motivation? What do they have to gain? :confused:

The textbook, WHERE DID THE TOWERS GO? by Dr. Judy Wood, B.S., M.S., Ph. D., is not about a conspiracy theory or a theory at all. It is a 540 page textbook about factual evidence, empirical evidence that reveals the truth in a way that is undeniable to anyone who reads it. Dr. Wood's textbook has not been refuted by anyone, nor can it be. Those that choose to focus on hearsay, speculation, conspiracy theories, or unqualified opinions while ignoring irrefutable factual evidence by avoiding it is what keeps a cover-up in place. Diverting the public to arguing between the two false choices of "9/11 Truthers" verses "The Official 9/11 Conspiracy Theory" while ignoring the facts is classic perception management designed to hide and obscure the evidence.

It wasn't poor construction, jet fuel, demolition charges of any type, missiles or planes, mini-nukes, or super-duper-micro-mini-nano-thermite that turned two quarter mile high buildings with a combined weight of over a million tons into microscopic dust particles in mid-air taking less than 10 seconds each. There were over 100 floors in each tower. Try clapping your hands 100 times in 10 seconds.:eek:

The truth does not depend on who supports it. Truth is not a club or a matter of “opinion” or "belief". Neither is truth a political or economic objective. Truth doesn’t have sides. The truth is singular and the truth is unifying. By reading Dr. Wood's research and collection of evidence as compiled in her textbook the truth is known, so there is no need to "Re-investigate 9/11". If you want unity, then seek the truth by reading her textbook. If you were assigned to do a book report, would you read the book or rely on rumors, conjecture, and uninformed opinions from other people? This isn't about beliefs, it is about evidence.

Now those that have read her textbook know the truth. Those covering it up should be held accountable. After all, it is the cover up that has enabled what has transpired since 9/11, not what happened on 9/11. So the cover up of 9/11 has been a far worse crime than 9/11 itself. Remember, the truth is known and is knowable. What should be done about those covering it up?

On 9/11 over a half mile of vertical building height, containing nearly 150 football fields of floor space, was reduced to a near-level field of dust and debris, where rescue workers walked horizontally or rappelled into empty caverns to look for survivors. How was this possible given the standard laws of engineering and physics? The 9/11 Commission Report bypassed this central issue, as did the report of the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). Contrary to its stated objective of determining 'why and how WTC 1 and WTC 2 collapsed,' the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) made the stunning admission that it did not investigate how the towers fell. Neither the standard view that the Twin Towers collapsed from fire nor the standard opposition view that they were intentionally detonated by thermite explosives explains the evidence, nor do they follow the laws of engineering and physics. Dr. Wood left Clemson to research the 9/11 conundrum full time, and she has focused her research strictly on physical evidence and scientific principles. WHERE DID THE TOWERS GO? provides an understandable, credible, and photo-enhanced summary of Dr. Wood's disturbing findings, which resulted in her lawsuit against the contractors of the NIST report.

Dr. Judy Wood earned a Ph.D. Degree from Virginia Tech and is a former professor of mechanical engineering. She has research expertise in experimental stress analysis, structural mechanics, deformation analysis, materials characterization and materials engineering science. Her research has involved testing materials, including complex-material systems, in the area of photomechanics, or the use of optical and image-analysis methods to determine physical properties of materials and measure how materials respond to forces placed on them. Her area of expertise involves interferometry.

She taught graduate and undergraduate engineering classes and has authored or co-authored over 60 peer-reviewed papers in her areas of expertise.

In the time since 9/11/01, she has applied her expertise in materials science, image analysis and interferometry, to a forensic study of over 40,000 images, hundreds of video clips and a large volume of witness testimony pertaining to the destruction of the WTC complex. Dr. Wood has conducted a comprehensive forensic investigation of what physically happened to the World Trade Center site on 9/11. And, based on her analysis of the evidence she gathered, in 2007, she filed a federal qui tam case for science fraud against the contractors who contributed to the official NIST report about the destruction of the WTC. This case was filed in the US Supreme Court in Dec 2009. To this day, Dr. Wood's investigation is the only comprehensive forensic investigation in the public domain.

Please find below an October 2011 two hour interview with Dr. Judy Wood from the One Step Beyond TV show with Theo Chalmers on SKY 200 in the U.K., a book review by Eric Larsen, novelist and Emeritus Professor at John Jay College of Criminal Justice, The City University of New York, and a song by Charlie Pound of the U.K.

One Step Beyond with Dr. Judy Wood
    http://the-tap.blogspot.com/2011/11/judy-woods-where-did-towers-go.html

Where Did The Towers Go? - Evidence Of Directed Free-Energy Technology On 9/11 – Book Review by Eric Larsen Ph.D.
    http://www.atlanticfreepress.com/reviews/13984-where-did-the-towers-go-evidence-of-directed-free-energy-technology-on-911-book-review-by-eric-larsen-phd.html

After reading WHERE DID THE TOWERS GO? by Dr. Judy Wood, Charlie Pound of the U. K. produced the song WAKE UP THIS YOUR ALARM !
    WAKE UP THIS IS YOUR ALARM !
    music, lyrics, and vocals by Charlie Pound © 2012

http://youtu.be/H2dI-yRkFXY

Verse 1:
    Where did the towers go? Away with the breeze that blows.
    And how much steel did they find? Could it be shipped in time?

I don’t know I haven’t seen the receipt, but it doesn’t make sense to me!
    All those cars in a line, door handles and engines gone.

I’d tell you if I could, but you need to ask Judy Wood.
    Before you accuse someone, you better make damn sure you know what was done!

Chorus:
    Wake up! this is your alarm!
    Wake up!

Verse 2:
    So while you're sitting on the fence, why don’t you check the evidence?
    I’ll tell you something that you’ll learn, World Trade Center paper doesn’t burn.

And how could those buildings fall, with a seismic impact so small?
    I know that something’s wrong, eight seconds the north tower's gone.

I’d tell you if I could, but you need to ask Judy Wood.
    Before you accuse someone you better make sure you know how it was done!

Chorus:
    Wake up!

Middle eight:
    You know it was 2001,
    here we are and we're still arguing!

Chorus:
    Wake up!
    Wake up!
    Wake up!

“The towers didn’t burn up, nor did they slam to the ground. They turned into dust in mid air.”

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭youtube!

I must say I didnt subscribe to Dr woods theory up to this point but that song by Charlie wottisname has changed my mind forever!

not falling into its own footprint would have caused damage to surrounding buildings

Does something falling into its own footprint exclude any debris falling outside it ??? And again thruthers and debunkers say it fell into its own footprint but King mob says where all wrong ... fine
    Yes, debris falling outside of it's footprint by definition means that it did not fall into it's footprint.
    I don't believe the NIST report as i said many ... many times before
    But the NIST report explains were the building failed and the collapse started.
    You did read it before you started not believing it right?

Could you actually give an accurate description of how the report explains the collapse?
    With the right parameters you could make building 7 dancing the salsa ...
    Not an answer the the point I made.
    I asked: do the examples of steel frame structures failing I gave show it is possible for steel structures to fail?
    Yes or no?
    Show to me where i do all that ... and this time try to do it without selective quoting
    I have not selectively quoted you.
    You are making the point that since there is no example of a building falling exactly like WTC7 (which is not strictly true) then we should be suspicious of the official story.
    However you cannot provide an example of a building exactly like WTC7 surviving the exact same circumstances, yet this exact same problem that you have with the offical story does not make you suspicious of the conspiracy.

So why are you suspicious of the official story because it does not have an example, but you are not suspicious of the conspiracy story when it too does not have an example?
    So in our previous discussion about the mural on the van you were actually lying? ... that is if we apply your discussion standards of course
    I'm worried you are not sure what fact and lying actually entail.
    You claim that you don't believe the NIST report, but you can't explain why.
    You claim that WTC7 could not have possibly collapsed due to fire, but can't substantiate that let alone prove it.
    King mob ... please can you stop with deliberately misquoting me and for once read what i post
    I am not misquoting you.
    I asked you directly if you believed that anything in the simulation was either faked or impossible, you said in so many words that you did not.
    I then asked whether or not you believed it, you then said:
    Did i say i didn't believe it ? ...
    Which you then contradicted in this latest post.

So again: do you believe that the simulation of WTC7's collapse is a plausible model of how it collasped, yes or no?
    Do you believe that they altered or falsified data, Yes or no?
    Can you point out where the impossible bits are or where the falisfied data is in the simulation?

Juicee, I seriously doubt that this is the first time there has been a discussion about a book on this forum. Why does the textbook WHERE DID THE TOWERS GO? by Dr. Judy Wood create such animosity? Could it be that because it contains overwhelming, conclusive, and indisputable evidence that leads to the conclusion of an energy weapon being directed in a highly selective manner (only buildings with a WTC prefix) which "dustified" buildings in midair?
    I'd say it's probably more likely that it's because it contains the wackiest theory yet, with a ludicrous plot involving the use of a weapon that doesn't even exist.

HTH

• Advertisement

It wasn't poor construction, jet fuel, demolition charges of any type, missiles or planes, mini-nukes, or super-duper-micro-mini-nano-thermite that turned two quarter mile high buildings with a combined weight of over a million tons into microscopic dust particles in mid-air taking less than 10 seconds each. There were over 100 floors in each tower. Try clapping your hands 100 times in 10 seconds.

None of the Towers on 9/11 fell in less that 10 seconds.
    You'd think someone who did the more detailed forensic investigation would know that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement