Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 1: Pre Season Week 4 *Thursday-Sunday*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

Should be ok but depend what time?

I am not sure about Thursday now. If I can't make it then feel free to play the CPU.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Raoul wrote: »
    I am not sure about Thursday now. If I can't make it then feel free to play the CPU.

I wont be available til 7ish anyway, so stick yourself on autopilot and if i dont hear from you will go ahead and play the CPU

• Registered Users Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭davetherave

empacher wrote: »
    not free friday, working Saturday at 8pm, and sun at 8:30pm so 5/6 pm sat or sun is best for me.

Shall we say 1700 on Sunday then?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

adrian522 wrote: »
    Lions @ Bills

Brianon, can you do Saturday afternoon/evening?

Hi,

Has anyone heard from Bills Owner Brianon?

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭HeartOfTheCity

Cowboys-Dolphins

HeartOfTheCity
    Thu - I can do late, 10ish
    Fri - 4 or so
    Gone Sat
    Sun - morning up until 1pm

I'm away on business til Sunday evening. I'll have no access to my Xbox during this time. Are you able to play CPU without me choosing to simulate?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

I'm away on business til Sunday evening. I'll have no access to my Xbox during this time. Are you able to play CPU without me choosing to simulate?

Yeah think Santry can put you on autopilot.
    3 CPU pre-season games now.
    No idea how good this Cowboys team will be come primetime

EDIT: Santry/Raoul - can one of you guys put Dolphins on autopilot once week is advanced? Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Thursday from 7-11pm and Friday from 8-9.30pm are best for me, let me know when you want.

Friday anytime from 2-8 kick off is good for me. How does 8 sound?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Tomorrow at 8 is perfect for me. See you then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Tomorrow at 8 is perfect for me. See you then.

Friday at 8, tomorrow is Thursday ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Lukebray wrote: »
    Friday at 8, tomorrow is Thursday ;)
    Friday it is.

rebecca-black.jpg

• Advertisement

Heli, I might be about at 10.30 tonight. Will be in Dublin city centre and I am hoping traffic won't be too bad and I won't have much trouble getting home even though its ArThursday. If you are offline when I get back I will let you play the CPU.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Heli, I might be about at 10.30 tonight. Will be in Dublin city centre and I am hoping traffic won't be too bad and I won't have much trouble getting home even though its ArThursday. If you are offline when I get back I will let you play the CPU.

No worries mate, I have an astro game from 9-10, so will try to get on for 10:30

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Matthew has been very quiet the last few days! has he been banned? Heli I'm looking at you!!

If he hasn't been, when is he around to play the Steelers?

etloveslsd wrote: »
    Matthew has been very quiet the last few days! has he been banned? Heli I'm looking at you!!

If he hasn't been, when is he around to play the Steelers?

Nope he's not banned

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Nope he's not banned

I was messing! but he has been unusually quiet

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Play the CPU.

Raoul I won't be on later something has come up with work

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Cardinals beat Broncos 35-16
    Think it's the first game of madden 13 I have played that had no picks on either side!

Good game Perrinv2

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Cardinals beat Broncos 35-16
    Think it's the first game of madden 13 I have played that had no picks on either side!

Good game Perrinv2

Good game man,although I was absolutely dominated,I well for 2 big interception plays on fitzgerald both ended in touchdowns

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Ah no man far from dominated,you had no problem moving the ball up field just your run got shut down.
    Roll on regular season!

• Advertisement

Raoul I won't be on later something has come up with work

It will be very hard to arrange a time with me from now until Sunday, was really the only definite time I could give. Wasn't able to see this thread and rushed home to make sure I was in time. Sitting here with my headset on ready to play. :pac:

matthew8 wrote: »
    Play the CPU.

You ok? Or just not enjoying Preseason?

I must admit I am hating preseason. Really just want it over with.

It will be very hard to arrange a time with me from now until Sunday, was really the only definite time I could give. Wasn't able to see this thread and rushed home to make sure I was in time. Sitting here with my headset on ready to play. :pac:

Sorry mate, had cancelled football then had to play as we only had 10, need to get something done for the morning.

I'll be around most of the weekend so just drop me a PM when you're free

Sorry mate, had cancelled football then had to play as we only had 10, need to get something done for the morning.

I'll be around most of the weekend so just drop me a PM when you're free

See thats the problem. Don't think I am free all weekend. Possibly tomorrow night or possibly Sunday, but not likely.

See thats the problem. Don't think I am free all weekend. Possibly tomorrow night or possibly Sunday, but not likely.

I'll play the CPU if needs be and go gentle (on both our players!)

I'll play the CPU if needs be and go gentle (on both our players!)

Or I could play the CPU and go really tough on your players :pac:

Or I could play the CPU and go really tough on your players :pac:

Ban Hammer Raised :pac::pac:

Well...which is worse ban from the forum or kicked out of the league :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Well...which is worse ban from the forum or kicked out of the league :pac:

That's a good question, who holds the power here? :P

• Advertisement

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    That's a good question, who holds the power here? :P

Raoul can ban me from the game.. I can ban him from (effectively) running the game.

It's M.A.D :pac:

Advertisement