Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 1: Pre Season Week 4 *Thursday-Sunday*

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    That's a good question, who holds the power here? :P

Santry :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Berty44 wrote: »
    I could do Saturday afternoon 3pm?
    My friday won't be as beer filled as planned. Around 8 or 9 tonight or tomorrow.
    Tesco are delivering the shopper between 3-5pm on Saturday so it would be a banker to happen in the first 30 seconds of our game! Can do before or after?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Nelbert wrote: »
    My friday won't be as beer filled as planned. Around 8 or 9 tonight or tomorrow.
    Tesco are delivering the shopper between 3-5pm on Saturday so it would be a banker to happen in the first 30 seconds of our game! Can do before or after?
    Could do a start at 2:30 ( after the Arsenal Chelsea game.). If you have to go off for 10 mins then no problem. Can also at 5?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

Raoul can ban me from the game.. I can ban him from (effectively) running the game.

It's M.A.D :pac:

Bit late I know, but any chance you can get on now?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Raoul wrote: »
    Bit late I know, but any chance you can get on now?

Sorry Raoul only seeing this now, if you happen to be up I can play!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Hey Santry/Raoul,

Can you put the Dolphins on Auto, as HOTC is gone for weekend so I can play my preseason game?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Berty44 wrote: »
    Nelbert wrote: »
    Could do a start at 2:30 ( after the Arsenal Chelsea game.). If you have to go off for 10 mins then no problem. Can also at 5?
    Will be on pretty soon after this match finishes. I crawled into the attic this morning and despite coming out covered in cobwebs I can now officially declare my mic lost!
    Will pick one up during the week but its just and FYI for you so you don't think I'm ignoring you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Shall we say 1700 on Sunday then?

sorry though I'd replied sunday at 5 it is

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Chargers and 49ers can't get connected (same problem between me and Ali in Madden 12) so we're simming. Fingers crossed for no injuries!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Anyone heard from Brianon, hasn't posted in here at all? Don't mind the game simming as its preseason but not a good sign.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭HowAreWe

Yeah he was meant to play me last week same thing.
    Also I haven't heard from Rose Sweet Tackle so could an admin put him on autopilot if possible.

Did you try pmming these guys?

Also, heli will you be about tonight? And what times?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Raoul wrote: »
    Did you try pmming these guys?

Also, heli will you be about tonight? And what times?

Wont be around after 6, will be heading out.
    Can you play now?

Wont be around after 6, will be heading out.
    Can you play now?

Can only do after 10. :(

Sure we can just sim and hope for no injuries

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Rose Sweet Tackle

HowAreWe wrote: »
    Yeah he was meant to play me last week same thing.
    Also I haven't heard from Rose Sweet Tackle so could an admin put him on autopilot if possible.
    Sorry completely fergot about this il put myself on auto at 7 if an admin can't get to it

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I didn't pm him and I don't feel I should need to, posted here several times, 2 weeks in a row he hasn't posted at all. The onus shouldn't be on the opponent to pm guys who can't be bothered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

There is no onus on a player to PM.

I've autopiloted Texans and Bills.

adrian522 wrote: »
    I didn't pm him and I don't feel I should need to, posted here several times, 2 weeks in a row he hasn't posted at all. The onus shouldn't be on the opponent to pm guys who can't be bothered.

Yeah you are totally right, I was just wondering if their was any contact at all.

If this happens for the first regular season game he may have to be removed from the league permanently.

Advertisement