Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medicine in Budapest

• 23-09-2012 3:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

Would really like to hear from anybody who has completed or is currently doing the English language Medicine degree at one of the Universities in Hungary

Any details too about the entrance procedure also, such as the standard required by those applying. I'm currently 25 and hoping to apply for the course starting next year. I did both Physics and Biology (did well in them) at higher level leaving cert but unfortunately not Chemistry so I'll be doing that myself and getting tuition in preparation for entrance exam.

Did business post leaving cert and currently working in accounting but want to go back and study what I really wanted to do in the first place.

I've been to Budapest numerous occasions and can speak some Hungarian so hopefully this will work in my favour as I know this is a requirement in the latter part of the course.

What are your experiences, I would love to hear from someone. (PM me if needs be or if there is someone I can get in touch with would really appreciated contact details)

Many thanks y'all!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭jc_eire

Bump...would appreciate anyone's reply. Cheers!!

Advertisement