Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steam Gifts / Trades

• 23-09-2012 4:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭

Is there a forum or section we can have for this maybe, as I couldn't see any previous posts that were relevant to revive.

Anyways, I have some STEAM gifts left over from sales etc.

Bioshock 1/2 and Frozen Synapse.

I am not looking for anything for them even, I've looked through my list of STEAM friends and asked certain ones if they had played or want the games, most have already played Bioshock 1/2 (as people should :P )

So, if anyone posts up there that they want either, I'll pick from the names and give them the gifts.
    Please only post if you will actually play the games or really want to play them, not just for the sake of a free game ;)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I'll take either or both of the bioshocks.

Edit: should probably be a sticky for something like this.

I'd e interested in Frozen Synapse. Think I have a spare Killing Floor key somewhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Suprised more people weren't interested in free copies of great games.

Guess you both can have them by default as you are the only ones who replied :o:)

Add me to STEAM http://steamcommunity.com/id/seantheman/ and I'll send you both the games you requested later tonight ;)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Just added you there, Sean. Thanks a million, you certainly live up to your user name. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ninja 12

There's always steamgifts.com

I won a couple of games there , and given away some as well .

Edit :
    It's nice of you to give away games with no strings attatched

• Advertisement

True, but I'd rather give it to some boardsies who want to actually play the games :) , I'm happy knowing they're going to a good home :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,298 ✭✭✭ionapaul

I have Half Life 2 to gift on the off chance that someone doesn't already have it!

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

Is their any chance I could get Half Life 2 off you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,298 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Is their any chance I could get Half Life 2 off you
    Sure, will sent ya a PM

Just got it there. Cheers, Sean.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

anyleft overs mate il take them :P preferribly bioshock :)

Sorry, gave em both away atm, will have more come the Xmas sale no doubt.
    Others might post on here though any that they have

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,491 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

I gave all my spare games away on steamgifts so no swappsies for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Was only dawning on me it would be great to have an overall Steam Trade thread going? Even for in-game items like in Team Fortress 2? For example currently I need craftable Jarate to Trade which I'll be willing to trade for something else on Team Fortress 2

Is this Jarate that has been crafted ? or just jarate itself ?
    I can give you Jarate, but what are you trying to craft ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Well items you buy in the shop can't be crafted with, and I have a Jarate in my inventory but since I accidently bought it not realising you can't use bought items in crafting. You can only craft with items you find during play or by trading with others where they found items during play also. I need the Jarate to craft another Sniper Item - The Cosy Camper

Why didnt you just ask for the cozy camper then ?
    I have both, add me on STEAM an I'll sort you out ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Have DOTA 2 Key willing to trade

Advertisement