Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to find lab groups???

Options
  • 23-09-2012 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

First year here so a bit clueless. Labs and tutorials start tomorrow, got an email on friday to say it will be the 27th before personal timetables are out. Hence, Ive no idea what labs or tutorials to go to. Anybody know where i could find my lab and tutorial groups??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Nic Neptune

Hey, Beasterly,

I'm a first year too, with no idea where to go. :P However, one of my lecturers sent an email a few minutes ago and she told us to go along to any of the tutorials. We won't be split into our groups until we get our timetables.

Go to http://www.timetable.ul.ie/tt_mod.asp and insert your module code. That page lists all of the tutorials per module and where/when they are, so you should just go along to any of them you wish.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭BEASTERLY

ok thamks.

Advertisement