Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

girls 5th birthday party at home

Options
  • 23-09-2012 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hi all I need some help with a Birthday party for my 5 year old, it will be at home and I have a decent sized garden. There will be about 20 kids from 2 to 11. I want to entertain outside if the rain holds off and inside if the weather is miserable. Any help and ideas greatly appreciated. I'm thinking about 3hours entertainment. I am in the Barna area Galway.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭Lingua Franca

Cupcake (or cookie) decorating is fun, you can even just buy the cup cakes and decorating items like coloured icing and edible glitter and let them all have a go.

Passing a balloon down a line without using hands is great craic. Races with balloons between the knees too. You can have lots of simple games with just a balloon.

Then there's the simple old fashioned games like blind man's bluff, duck duck goose, pass the parcel and the like.

Advertisement