If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adjustable TV Stand

Options
  • 23-09-2012 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,439 ✭✭✭

Hi

Quick Query...

My son has now learnt to Stand up and of course is heading for the TV.

He can touch the power button on the front

Do you guys have an adjustable stand for me to use so I can move the button out of his range...

its a Samsung,but would need a Generic as am looking for new TV for Crimbo

Cheers

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Deep.

Unfortunately not.

All the stands that we do are a fixed height which is usually the optimum for viewing when seated. Maybe pop a piece of card over the power button and just use the remote or charge him advanced pocket money deductions for every time he presses it.

I don't know of a stand that would suit. Could you wall mount if it proves to be a real problem ?

Your soundbar has been dispatched today and will be with you tomorrow.

Keep us posted if we can help with anything else.

Cheers

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 4,439 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Hi Deep.

Your soundbar has been dispatched today and will be with you tomorrow.

Keep us posted if we can help with anything else.

Cheers

Dave

Yeah....cant wait...

may just buy a couple of riser blocks for the TV

Thanks

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.