If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung av Receiver

Options
  • 23-09-2012 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi guys.

Just looking to see if you sell any samsung Av receivers. Looking for an av package (separates) preferably samsung but not set on it. Looking for under 500 with speakers. Whats the best deal you could do for me delivered?
    Also how much do your 5.1 floorstanding speakers start from?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Scarab.

Unfortunately we don't currently do Samsung receivers at all. We did stock them previously but unfortunately they didn't do too well against other brands so they weren't terribly popular.

Let's assume the budget is £500 and not €500 for a second.

The best option that I would have at the moment would be the Tannoy SFX package with the Yamaha RXV473. This is a great combination and works really well. I can do this at a combined price of £499 including delivery.

Alternatively if the budget is in Euro, then take a look at the Pioneer VSX322 which is 269.99 Euro and the Yamaha NSP20 5.1 speaker package.

I can do this package for just 410 Euro including delivery. This would normally be 445 Euro.

Let me know which budget you were working to and what you make of these above.

Cheers

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.