Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donegal = All Ireland Champions 2012

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭donegal_road

just heard that the team are on the Late Late show tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭marnie d

They are? sorry no TV, just dodgy internet. Watched the goals and final whistle and Michael Murphy lifting the Sam again tonight, was amazing to see it again, wanted to watch the whole match again but stupid internet kept stopping and starting.

Well done to Jim (ye big ride!) and all our team!! First time in 20 years, and yez done it!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

outta curiousity has anyone found the match on the RTE player? they seem to have stuff from few weeks ago but my uncle wanted to watch it this evening and can't see it. Its showing Kilkenny v Galway now.

Is there a way of requesting stuff off RTE or something?!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,621 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I was thinking about the excitement leading up to the final, and then the win, then the full week after with Sam coming through the county, and wondered if its better to not be in finals very often or all the time?

Basically what I'm trying to ask is, do some counties who compete at the latter stages often, such as Kerry in football or Kilkenny in hurling, do their fans not get excited about semis and finals the way the likes of the Donegal fans did this year, considering it was 20yrs since the last final? I mean if you have been in 7 of the last 8 finals, can you genuinely get excited like you did the last time, or the time before that?

The same equally could be applied to Barca/Madrid or Man Utd/Chelsea fans in soccer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭overshoot

danniemcq wrote: »
    outta curiousity has anyone found the match on the RTE player? they seem to have stuff from few weeks ago but my uncle wanted to watch it this evening and can't see it. Its showing Kilkenny v Galway now.

Is there a way of requesting stuff off RTE or something?!
    <SNIP> (i have it in my head that they only keep it for a week, no idea it thats true). heres it on youtube. usually the next part will be on the right but if not just search the title and change x/6
    build up

just noticed ya were looking for this a week ago... better late than never!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46,100 ✭✭✭✭muffler

overshoot you can get you point across without the vulgarities. Think before you post.

Advertisement