Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music video for original music

Options
  • 23-09-2012 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi, im looking for someone to make a music video, for promotional purposes, for a new tune im planning to release around Christmas. The genre is electro/techno. Im open to any kind of ideas for the video. PM me if interested.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

What sort of budget do you have?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Akter

Just love man :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Akter wrote: »
    Just love man :)

Best of luck with it. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Akter wrote: »
    Hi, im looking for someone to make a music video, for promotional purposes, for a new tune im planning to release around Christmas. The genre is electro/techno. Im open to any kind of ideas for the video. PM me if interested.
    Thanks.
    A full music video for free, and you want someone to come up with an idea themselves, without hearing the song?

Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Akter

Tallon wrote: »
    A full music video for free, and you want someone to come up with an idea themselves, without hearing the song?

Good luck!

Hi Tallon, thanks for your reply. I wasn't looking for sarcasm, if i was, i would watch 'Mock The Week'. :pac: Surely there are some people who do this as a hobby and for the sake of creativity as i do in making music. I also thought it was pretty obvious that the song could be made available to anyone interested.
    Thanks again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I wasn't being sarcastic...

Can you link the song please?

Advertisement