Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted / Share] I need a home with creative, clean people - Dublin

• 23-09-2012 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hello my name is Brian Lynch from Cavan now living in Dublin. I am writing this email in the hope of finding a house where i can feel relaxed and safe in a creative space. For the last 2 years ive bin looking for a good house with not much luck and feeling pretty unsettled, so now i am putten the word out again.
    I am a full time practicing percussionist and from time to time painting and drawing. As i am on Social welfare and working for myself having cheap rent would help, around the 250 to 320

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,278 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Gay or Straight? Smoking or Non Smoking?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Lynchtricks

Straight and none smoker in a house

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

I am a full time practicing percussionist

This must be a hard thing to share with. Do you practice in the house?

only if i can, i said that because thats just what i do. If its only allowed i will normaly no because its a pain in the ass for other people.

llllll

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement