Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hats off to Chris Coleman

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,229 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Lucky mo'fo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭G.K.

Being Welsh, I'd much rather he spent his time realising his footballing philosphy is archaic. Once he realises how fantastic Gary Speed's approach was and readopts it, then he can do whatever the hell he wants.

As it is, we've had out moment in the sun and will slip into obscurity again. But we shouldn't be. Our First XI is too good for that.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

489649415-southpark_nice.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Good lookin fela

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Mocha Joe

I wonder has he asked her to do up his fly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,833 ✭✭✭✭dahat

She's no Hayley Mcqueen........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

The man is a clown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭Fenian Army

What sort of cringeworthy sh!te is this - honestly, who gives a fcuk about crap like this? This isn't the airhead celeb forum

I was expecting to read that he managed to persuade someone to declare for Wales (like Shawcross)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭smokedeels

I love the comment from Katy in North Wales
    So what, but awful extensions in the last pic

She's not concerned about trivial things like the love lives of TV presenters....she's more interested in serious topics like their hairstyles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭ciaran76

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 731 ✭✭✭inmyday

Who cares about a football manager's love life?
    Why is this even on the football forum?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Rumour has it he calls her Chocolate Johnson. She thinks he's joking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Two good looking people seeing each other shocker

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

She probably thinks shes going out with Milan Baros.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

She probably thinks shes going out with Milan Baros.

He probably thinks he's going out with Katherine Jenkins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,038 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

The man is banging charolette Jackson of course it deserves a thread of its own, all we are missing is more pics.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

Chris Coolman!

WTF, were Fulham doing sacking him and replacing him with Lawrie Fúckin' Sanchez...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,277 ✭✭✭batistuta9

What sort of cringeworthy sh!te is this - honestly, who gives a fcuk about crap like this? This isn't the airhead celeb forum

I was expecting to read that he managed to persuade someone to declare for Wales (like Shawcross)

Mr-Square.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Chap is keeping Bisto in business since 95'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

No you weren't. It's quite obvious you really weren't!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Father Damo

Paully D wrote: »
    The man is a clown.

Chris Clownman so...... the only good thing if he became Ireland boss would be Dunphy inevitable using this term ad nauseaum :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

batistuta9 wrote: »
    Mr-Square.jpg

capturepxxw.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,080 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

tbh she's nothing special. Bit too much fake tan (although less than him) and if she wasn't on the TV you wouldn't give her much time if she passed you in the street.

People's obsession with folk off TV baffles me.

And know a thing or two about Coleman when he was in Ireland over recent years that would tell Ms Jackson to keep a close eye on him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭kitakyushu

NIMAN wrote: »
    tbh she's nothing special. Bit too much fake tan (although less than him) and if she wasn't on the TV you wouldn't give her much time if she passed you in the street.

aaasherdognerdpm6.jpg

;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,246 ✭✭✭Esse85

0.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,907 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

He's right tbh, nothing special

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

tbh she's nothing special. Bit too much fake tan (although less than him)

Those pics aren't the best but she is a decent bird. As for the fake tan I think Coleman is just sallow skinned.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

And know a thing or two about Coleman when he was in Ireland over recent years that would tell Ms Jackson to keep a close eye on him.

Didn't his then-wife fit a GPS device to his car to keep track of his antics? I remember the story because some tabloid got wind of it, and rang him for a comment. His response was something like 'oh right, cheers for telling me'.

Rubbish manager, great entertainment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,080 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Good to see all the 'adults' on here who obviously fantasize about all the Sky Sports News girls, which is something the FHM generation seem to like. God you must all really miss Georgie Thompson!

I stand by my comments that if she wasn't on TV, and maybe not been in a 'lads' mags, then you'd probably not even notice her in the street. There will be better looking and classier girls dandering down your local high street who don't need the soft focus and airbrushing that obviously, looking at these pics, Ms Jackson needs to look like an absolute stunner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Richy06

Good to see all the 'adults' on here who obviously fantasize about all the Sky Sports News girls, which is something the FHM generation seem to like. God you must all really miss Georgie Thompson!

I stand by my comments that if she wasn't on TV, and maybe not been in a 'lads' mags, then you'd probably not even notice her in the street. There will be better looking and classier girls dandering down your local high street who don't need the soft focus and airbrushing that obviously, looking at these pics, Ms Jackson needs to look like an absolute stunner.

Either way...

Advertisement