Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sam homecoming info

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Hah they are only getting out of voodoo now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭shiibata

Seen photos of them in Ballybofey last night on Facebook, was expecting to see some tired faces but by jaysus, they all still looked happy and merry on the stage, fair dues to them..Looked a good night there, like the way they seem to have a section for the kids at the front so they all could see, then the adults all behind them.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,621 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Anyone know when they are due to get to Inishowen? If at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭demixed

NIMAN wrote: »
    Anyone know when they are due to get to Inishowen? If at all?
    Due tomorrow in inishowen, schedule for the next few days is:

Wednesday: Termon 13.00; Downings 13.45; Naomh Mícheál 14.30; Falcarragh 15.15; Gaoth Dobhair 16.00; Maomh Muire 18.00; Dungloe 18.45; Na Rossa 17.30; Glenties 20.15

Thursday: Glenfin 12.00; Killygordan 12.45; Castlefin 14.00; Lifford 14.30; Convoy 15.00; Newtowncunningham15.30; Burt 16.00; Muff 16.15; Carndonagh 17.00; Malin 17.45; Urris 18.20; Buncrana 19.30

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭oranbhoy67

According to Movilles GAA page on facebook they will be in Moville tommorrow as well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Kevwoody

danniemcq wrote: »
    thats fecking crazy,

you'd a thought theyd have done a smaller amount of towns a day
    Rumours flying around now saying that the county board have done this on badness as a way of sticking 2 fingers up at letterkenny chamber for trying to get the main homecoming.

;)

I would have thought that as a mod you would have a bit more sense not to be starting rumours on here, letterkenny has as much right to a homecoming as any other town

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

Kevwoody wrote: »
    I would have thought that as a mod you would have a bit more sense not to be starting rumours on here, letterkenny has as much right to a homecoming as any other town

Oh yeah I know because as a mod I'm not allowed to engage in any discussion at all am I. Can you point out where I started this vicious rumour that Letterkenny didn't have a right to the homecoming? As I think the opposite!

• Registered Users Posts: 46,100 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Kevwoody wrote: »
    Why dont you just go on your merry way and troll elsewhere.

Another warning added to your "impressive" rap sheet

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Glenman

What time did they eventually arrive in Letterkenny at last night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

Glenman wrote: »

Just after 00.30.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Glenman wrote: »

About half Twelve. I think they planned to get out to Glenswilley early today, didn't hear anything about the tour today though.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

highlt doubt they went early anywhere today, voodoo till 7 in the morning will make even these heros suffer! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭overshoot

FanadMan wrote: »
    Full county tour? Nothing mentioned on the list about Fanad and there were at least 300 of us at the match and the same amount looking for tickets
    may be a bit late for you but just found this updated version on hogan stand... if they did go to glenswilly this morning and their time keeping has been like before they may not be in fanad!
    Wednesday, 26th. September, 2012

Milford 1.30
    Termon 2.15
    Fanad 3.15
    Downings 4.00
    Creeslough 5.00
    Dunfanaghy 5.45
    Falcarragh 6.15
    Gweedore 7.00
    N. Mhuire 9.00
    Dungloe 9.30
    Na Rossa 10.30
    Glenties 11.30

Thursday, 27th. September, 2012

Glenfin 12.00
    Killygordan 12.45
    Castlefin 14.00
    Lifford 14.30
    Convoy 15.00
    Newtowncunningham15.30
    Burt 16.00
    Muff 16.15
    Moville 16.45
    Carndonagh 17.15
    Malin 17.45
    Urris 18.20
    Buncrana 19.30

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭martyeds

Does anyone know if they are managing to stay close to the schedule today.

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭slimboyfat

martyeds wrote: »

We have waited 20 years for Sam, Im sure you won't mind if they are a bit behind schedule at this stage! :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Dunfanaghy/Falcarragh within the last half hour or so. Which isn't too far off schedule.

There's a thing on TG4 at 8:30 about both Mayo and Donegal homecomings.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭martyeds

slimboyfat wrote: »

We have waited 20 years for Sam, Im sure you won't mind if they are a bit behind schedule at this stage! :D

I agree 100%. I just wondering where would be best place to hit up with them tomorrow. I have heard reports that tomorrows schedule has been changed. Not expected in Buncrana now until 11 or so.
    I would wait all night for them but would like to bring my son along also.

There's a thing on TG4 at 8:30 about both Mayo and Donegal homecomings.

At least i know now why Frank was not on stage in Donegal Town.. was doing interview with TG4

Was nice of the Mayo fans to welcome the team back even though they lost but those poor players looked like they weren't in the mood for that at all. Nice suits though :)

• Advertisement

saw rory gallagher (singer) tonight... was looking fairly wrecked! can barely imagine how the team are must be 10 times worse!

Meant to start in Glenfin today at 12, thats being put back to between 1 to 1.30..

Hear there on late,late show tomorrow too..

shiibata wrote: »
    Meant to start in Glenfin today at 12, thats being put back to between 1 to 1.30..

Hear there on late,late show tomorrow too..

jeez that could be a very messy interview....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭niamh1975

They'll have to get the teetotaller of the team on to speak so young Paddy mcBrearty.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

niamh1975 wrote: »
    They'll have to get the teetotaller of the team on to speak so young Paddy mcBrearty.

Mark McHugh is supposed to be on Championship Matters tonight, starts at 8.00 instead of 8.30.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

Just landed in glenfin

• Registered Users Posts: 33,621 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Am I right in thinking that these times will be not accurate in the least (except for maybe the 1st one)?

If you are near the end of the list maybe add 2hrs minimum? 3hrs?

NIMAN wrote: »
    Am I right in thinking that these times will be not accurate in the least (except for maybe the 1st one)?

If you are near the end of the list maybe add 2hrs minimum? 3hrs?
    well according to shiibata they are already a hour to 1hr30 down... you could probably add 10mins delay a town also....

In Killygordon just after 3, so that's about 2 hours behind the original schedule from the other day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Saratogatom

In Killygordon just after 3, so that's about 2 hours behind the original schedule from the other day.
    Are they actually in Killygordon now then? If someone could confirm that would be great. Also if people in towns to be visited would post when they leave their town that would help. Thanks folks

Advertisement