Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sam homecoming info

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Today FM just on about the late late there now.

Donegal team from intro to end was just over 5 mins

Dublin team last year was 13 mins 25 seconds.

Difference of 8 minutes or dubs got more than twice the time.

They say they are gonna try and get Jim on the phone this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

They saying that they had a quick turnaround and had them at the start of the show as Donegal had to go home early for the games they had to play...

wouldn't have thought 8 mins would have made a differnce but thats what was said

• Registered Users Posts: 46,100 ✭✭✭✭muffler

As they say round these parts...they could have given them time to get their arses warmed.

Anyone watching it would have seen that Turbidy wasn't in the least interested as he spent half the time looking around the place and only looked at Jimmy & Michael when asking a question. I thought it was a bit rude actually

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

muffler wrote: »
    As they say round these parts...they could have given them time to get their arses warmed.

Anyone watching it would have seen that Turbidy wasn't in the least interested as he spent half the time looking around the place and only looked at Jimmy & Michael when asking a question. I thought it was a bit rude actually

Tubridy is the worst interviewer ever. I doubt he's ever watched a minute of any sport in his life. If you're not on to talk about politics or JFK then he's not interested.

There was a thing about this on <SNIP> and there was a comment underneath that said they were offered the same as Dublin got last year, which was the manager, captain and one other player to come out for a sit down interview. Jim declined the offer as he wanted the whole team to be involved in everything they did. Now I don't know if that's true or not, but I have heard it mentioned a few times that Jim wants everything done as a team.

Mod edit: Please read the forum charter.

Advertisement