Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Fans

• 23-09-2012 8:02pm
    Site Banned Posts: 549 ✭✭✭

Another exemplary showing by Manchester United fans again today.

http://twitter.yfrog.com/06u5tokbgkvoblxqnlkupfhjz

Chants of 'Always the Victim' and the ever pleasant 'Murderers.'

Once again bravo to all those concerned, well done for being such inhumane lowlifes.

tumblr_ma7widSnai1qzwelr.gif

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Reported Pool fans were thrown out of stadium as they were making airplane gestures. Look at your own lots behaviour as well before taking any moral highground

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Well fcuking done you.

Let's slate zunited 'fans' on this forum, none who were at the game today, about something that happened in the ground. Bravo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Reported Pool fans were thrown out of stadium as they were making airplane gestures. Look at your own lots behaviour as well before taking any moral highground

They aren't part of 'his' lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Mocha Joe

You're a vigilante hero Ares.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Why not post this in the match thread where it is the main point being discussed? Weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭bullvine

close thread quickly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,318 ✭✭✭Fishooks12

"English soccer fans in horrible chant shocker"

What surprises me more is how grown Irish men with little tie to either club get so wound up about it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,379 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Fishooks12 wrote: »
    What surprises me more is how grown Irish men with little tie to either club get so wound up about it

Don't see what that matters. It's their club and less than an hour away by plane..

I agree about getting wound up about it, just a few idiots on both sides. Ignore them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,588 ✭✭✭jaykay74

Ares wrote: »
    Another exemplary showing by Manchester United fans again today.

http://twitter.yfrog.com/06u5tokbgkvoblxqnlkupfhjz

Chants of 'Always the Victim' and the ever pleasant 'Murderers.'

Once again bravo to all those concerned, well done for being such inhumane lowlifes.

tumblr_ma7widSnai1qzwelr.gif

Everyone has cringey fans tbh.

A3gABFVCAAA0gjP.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 549 ✭✭✭Ares

jaykay74 wrote: »
    Everyone has cringey fans tbh.

A3gABFVCAAA0gjP.jpg

What proof have we that he's a Liverpool fan? He could be an Oldham fan with a chip on his shoulder for all we know..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

From the match thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=80911792&postcount=1557

Section of Liverpool fans stayed behind to wind up the United fans,what did they expect would happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭Rekop dog

This thread has lasted 26 minutes longer than I expected.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭TerryTibbs!

Ares wrote: »
    What proof have we that he's a Liverpool fan? He could be an Oldham fan with a chip on his shoulder for all we know..
    Thanks for the laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,984 ✭✭✭Soups123

Do you not think Liverpool fans sang the Munich song the previous 20 times the clubs met and do you seriously think they won't sing it the next 20 games +

United fans and club paid respect and honor to the ocassion. Shame that there was something after the game but Liverpool fans may have contributed,

I don't support either club

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭TerryTibbs!

I support the idea of Man U and Liverpool subforums.

This forum would be much better!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭mitosis

For the love of christ. Mods, please rescind my access to this forum. I'm too old for this childish ****e that goes on here thread after thread :(

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,707 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Looks like the local mods are having a well-earned break after all they've had to put up with today, so I'll step in and close this

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement