Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

3 -12 x 40 .17hmr hunting scope.

• 23-09-2012 8:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭

Hi Lads, I am hoping to upgrade somr kit I have and am clearing out some impulse buys I made, for sale ;
    BSA Sweet 17 Hunting scope 3 - 12 x40, with tatical turret bullet drop compensator, its specially made for .17Hmr rounds, new in
    box never mounted.

90euros or vono.

Will send pics to phone , as I cant upload pics yet.
    Tks for looking

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭gearoidol

can this be used on a .22.Will the turrets act as normal target turrets as well e.g can be used as moa

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭LIFFY FISHING

As far as I know yes, it has normal adjustable turretts, can send u pics to a phone no if you want to see exactly what it does.

gearoidol wrote: »
    can this be used on a .22.Will the turrets act as normal target turrets as well e.g can be used as moa

Bump, will take 70euros for a quick sale :)

Sold. Please close trend

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement