Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost my Lumia 800.. What do do next?

Options
  • 23-09-2012 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Hi, so i've lost my Lumia 800 the weekend, did all the usual stuff blocked /blacklisted the phone, got a new sim.. Issue is i'm 6 months into a 18 month contract on Meteor with no insurance..
    No desire to break contract, simply wish to get a new phone and live out the balance of the contract..

Thinking my buying a €100 PAYG phone or replacing my Lumia 800.. Meteor want €430 or so.. Are there any websites anyone could recommend where i could source it cheaper?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭Julius Seizure

Did you try the windows phone portal online to get its last tracked location?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

Hi, so i've lost my Lumia 800 the weekend, did all the usual stuff blocked /blacklisted the phone, got a new sim.. Issue is i'm 6 months into a 18 month contract on Meteor with no insurance..
    No desire to break contract, simply wish to get a new phone and live out the balance of the contract..

Thinking my buying a €100 PAYG phone or replacing my Lumia 800.. Meteor want €430 or so.. Are there any websites anyone could recommend where i could source it cheaper?

Thanks
    Would you make do with the lumia 710 they are a great phone, i have mine a month now and very happy. Got it for €175 sim free from amazon.co.uk

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 698 ✭✭✭belcampprisoner

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Whats happening

And how did you get it posted to IRL using Amazon.co.uk.. Parcel Motel is not available in my area? Is there an alternative service.. I found the 800 for £182 on Amazon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭N64

Chances are that if it is sold by amazon UK, it will ship to Ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

And how did you get it posted to IRL using Amazon.co.uk.. Parcel Motel is not available in my area? Is there an alternative service.. I found the 800 for £182 on Amazon
    Amazon.co.uk themselves will send most items including electronics to ireland no problem now. I bought it off amazon themselves not a reseller .

Theres should be no need for parcel motel

Had a look on amazon.co.uk there for you , its very odd amazon themselves have raised their own price to £218 , but the majority of sellers are selling at £128 .......... not sure what happened there but i can assure you i bought it off them for the £128 price a few weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Whats happening

Dubhaltach wrote: »
    Did you try the windows phone portal online to get its last tracked location?

Yeah getting nothing.. Was in an area of very poor coverage

Advertisement