Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Form for Amending IEC Visa

Options
  • 23-09-2012 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi

I have a one year IEC work permit. I didn't do a medical for it because I thought I could get a job in another area, but now I think my best chance of work is in childcare. I want to do the medical to allow me to work with children. I was told I need to fill out a form for this. Where would I get this form? I looked on the Cic website but I can't find it. I'm in Canada.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

I would like to hear about this too. Is it possible?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 1982emma

I just got my IEC visa too and am regretting not getting the medical. I can't seem to get any info on ammending it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭lovemytea

not sure how to amend it, but I've read on one of the forums (could be facebook) that ppl have done the medical over in Canada instead, changed their mind about it when they got over there. So it is possible, I'm just no help telling you how! :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2 1982emma

Yeah I saw it on Facebook too I think (The Canadian CIC info page) but apparently it takes a few months over there. I think I'll try and get a number for the CIC crowd and ask them directly!

Advertisement