Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale - Saucony Progrid Omni 10

Options
  • 23-09-2012 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭

Womens size 6 for sale. I've ran about 6km in them and they are just not for me! 115 new a couple of weeks ago, selling for 80. Based in Dublin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

Myxi, if by any chance you bought them in Amphibian King, we will take them back from you if they are not right and exchange them for something that works better for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭myxi

I bought them in Amphibian King in Base2Race but it was a few weeks ago at this stage so I don't really expect anyone to take them back!

I don't know what it is about them but they just hurt my left ankle. I've even tried walking around the house in them and no good. I'm back in my old asics since!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭pistol_75

myxi wrote: »
    I bought them in Amphibian King in Base2Race but it was a few weeks ago at this stage so I don't really expect anyone to take them back!

I don't know what it is about them but they just hurt my left ankle. I've even tried walking around the house in them and no good. I'm back in my old asics since!

They have a 30 day return policy if your not happy with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

myxi wrote: »

Please, bring them back.

Pistol_75 is correct, if you are not 100% happy with your purchase, where we have made a recommendation for a running shoe we will take that shoe back and replace it with something more suitable.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭myxi

I'm a bit too late to bring these back so they are still for sale if anyone is interested!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭claralara

Please, bring them back.

Pistol_75 is correct, if you are not 100% happy with your purchase, where we have made a recommendation for a running shoe we will take that shoe back and replace it with something more suitable.

This is why you guys have, and deserve, such a good reputation. The country would be in a far better position if more companies and people exercised such business acumen. Keep up the good work :)

Advertisement