Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ability to see more than 3 months transactions on 365

Options
  • 23-09-2012 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68,760 ✭✭✭✭

Has this been removed since eStatements started? I don't want eStatements, yet at least (as paper statements are fairly important during mortgage applications) yet when I go to where I used to be able to drill down a full years transactions, it tries to make me sign up for eStatements.

Removing functionality is never a good thing, and if its just been moved its been very well hidden.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi MYOB,

Thanks for your question.
    We've had a similar query to this on another thread:

You should still have access to twelve months of transactions online. On the Statements screen there are three tabs, Recent Transactions, Statements and Cheque Search. By clicking on Recent Transactions you can select a month from the drop down list. Alternatively, if you click on Advanced, you can filter the dates or transaction types you require.

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement