Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grants and Fees - Please Help!!!

Options
  • 23-09-2012 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

I am still waiting for confirmation from the susi to see if I'm eligible for the grant, so I haven't paid anything yet. Ucd hasn't sent me an email warning me to pay my fees (or do they do that ?) but I'm getting worried. Should I pay the student contribution fee first anyway? Is there anyone like me still waiting for the susi know if we should pay first? I'm really confused and worried :confused::confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

So long as you put your SUSI number into the box during registration UCD say
    that there is no need to contact UCD about your grant, as SUSI will tell us about your application if it is successful. The latest information from SUSI is that, UCD will be informed of the first batch of successfully awarded grant students towards the end of September. This will then allow UCD to confirm registration of these students back to SUSI and update the fees account for successfully awarded students.

Advertisement