Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Boy and His Bookshelf

Options
  • 23-09-2012 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭

So [url=https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/446650/218592.jpg[/url] is what my bookshelf currently looks like. Haphazard, unorganised and overloaded.

My aim, over the coming months and years, is to finally read every single one of the books on that shelf, as well as a few others I have lying around the place.

I used to read so much as a kid, but have pretty much stopped completely since about the age of 15 (except for the Harry Potter novels). Hoping that this log will help me to rediscover the love of reading I once had.

The majority of the books are crime/thrillers, James Patterson, Stephen King, Robert Ludlum, etc, but I will be picking up more diverse books as I go.

So here we go...

First up: James Patterson's "Roses are Red".

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

They are a few non-fiction books in there along the way... I hope you like spy novels/thrillers type books as there is a fair few of them :p:p

Advertisement