Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Quiet Girls

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Send her a hand made card. Who doesn't love a hand made card?

Send her a hand made card. Who doesn't love a hand made card?

Depends on what it's made from. Macaroni and pasta, cute. Human flesh? Not so much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Overheal wrote: »
    20 minutes later I ended up giving her my phone number. It got back to me a few days later that shes actually connected to a mutual friend, so I looked her up on facebook and sure enough theres a wall post on there saying "Charisma +1: I just got the number of a cute nerdy guy at [retailer]".

At this point I could go ahead and message her and joke about her charisma comment and embarrass the hell out of her (which would be kinda cute) but at this point I'm just getting amusement seeing if she'll actually try to call me, having already facebook-stalked me.

If you read paragraph one again, you'll find that you were the one who facebook-stalked her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,520 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Go up to her and tell her you've been watching her closely.

Tell her you think she's the quiet clever type and that you brought her a present, something you think she'd love.

Tell her you got her a jigsaw of a cock.

Then give her the wrapped up box of cornflakes with a nice ribbon on it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Ride her friends first then she'll come begging for it to you. Never ever fails to work...the very very odd tone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,224 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Sinfonia wrote: »
    If you read paragraph one again, you'll find that you were the one who facebook-stalked her.
    only after finding out from a mutual friend she did the same

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Sinfonia wrote: »
    Overheal wrote: »
    only after finding out from a mutual friend she did the same

It's like primary school here.

"Will you 'meet' my friend?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

kowloon wrote: »
    Go up to her and tell her you've been watching her closely.

Tell her you think she's the quiet clever type and that you brought her a present, something you think she'd love.

Tell her you got her a jigsaw of a cock.

Then give her the wrapped up box of cornflakes with a nice ribbon on it.

I have a sneaking suspicion you have tried this before:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,348 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Get chatting to her, talk to her and get to know her then ask her out or just ask her out in a group situation and make your move then!?;)

Yes indeed watch out for the shy quiet ones!

Be yourself what have you got to loose, if you like her and fancy her go for it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,520 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Smidge wrote: »
    I have a sneaking suspicion you have tried this before:pac:

I do actually know someone who brought a box of cornflakes along to what I suppose could be called 'a date'. The fallout was extremely entertaining. :D

Advertisement