Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

15A Bus route

Options
  • 24-09-2012 12:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Would anyone have a clue how long the 15A takes to get into town from its terminus at around 7:30/8:00 on a weekday morning? Can't seem to find information on Dublin Bus's site that takes into account morning traffic.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭byrner88

which terminus? i'm right beside the Limekiln Avenue terminus. if i'm in work at half 9 in ballsbridge i would get the 15a into town about 8 o clock . takes about 45 - 1hr to get into town due to kids going to school and people going to work = traffic (mainly at Terenure road west)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

Took an hour and 15 minutes to get in from just by Limekiln today. Im hoping that was a once off though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

If the main part of the delay was at the bottom of the Templeogue Road (at Rathdown Motors) then get use to it because the traffic there is always shocking.

I remember hearing the traffic guy on Today FM saying last year that that stretch is the most congested stretch of road in Ireland (as per data fed back from sat nav systems). I cycle it most days and I always wonder why cars bother going that way. If it was me I'd find an alternative route.

Advertisement