Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pink - O2 Dublin - 12th April 2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

I couldn't get any either. Keeping an eye on the site though cos as you said she added more in the UK.

She's in Manchester on the Sunday so the Saturday seems to be free :D

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭sisco

445279.ie wrote: »
    I couldn't get any either. Keeping an eye on the site though cos as you said she added more in the UK.

She's in Manchester on the Sunday so the Saturday seems to be free :D

it will more likely before the first original tour dates she adds an extra date as she had like almost 3 week break after american tour.....

shes gonna be coming back after these shows anyway :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭carly_86

I just managed to get 2 sitting tickets i bit more then Wat i wanted to pay but she is so worth every penny

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

I was on TM this morning, it crashed a few times, then said i had to wait for 15 min or more, then i refreshed and got 2 standing.

I was on TM this morning, it crashed a few times, then said i had to wait for 15 min or more, then i refreshed and got 2 standing.

It crashed on me 2 stupid website

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Maire2009

I knew these would fly out the door - I'm a Lady Gaga woman but if any female singer is loved here it's Pink. I'm holding out on there being a second date which there must be and I hope they will take a few hours to sell and I'll nab one.

Saw her in 2010 and went from kinda liking her to a big fan - she's excellent live.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Star10

Crashed on me also-twice..didn't get tickets in the end...am raging!!
    Rubbish site...can't seem to cope with any traffic at all..:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭roryj123

Shocked she hasn't added a second date,I didn't think it would sell out so quick,So I didn't bother waiting when they were released! Will they add a bigger venue maybe?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

roryj123 wrote: »
    Shocked she hasn't added a second date,I didn't think it would sell out so quick,So I didn't bother waiting when they were released! Will they add a bigger venue maybe?

There is no bigger venue . Id say they will just leave it till next summer for her outdoor shows

There is no bigger venue . Id say they will just leave it till next summer for her outdoor shows

RDS? She has played their before its around 30,000 seems around right for her.

• Advertisement

RDS? She has played their before its around 30,000 seems around right for her.

Yea the outdoor venue in the RDS is about that , but the O2 is the biggest indoor venue we have ,

She has added a fourth date in London

Apr 12th - Dublin O2
    Apr 14th - Manchester Arena
    Apr 15th - Manchester Arena
    Apr 21st - Birmingham LG Arena
    Apr 22nd - Birmingham LG Arena
    Apr 24th - London The O2
    Apr 25th - London The O2
    Apr 27th - London The O2
    Apr 28th - London The O2 - NEW DATE

Yea the outdoor venue in the RDS is about that , but the O2 is the biggest indoor venue we have ,

She has added a fourth date in London

Apr 12th - Dublin O2
    Apr 14th - Manchester Arena
    Apr 15th - Manchester Arena
    Apr 21st - Birmingham LG Arena
    Apr 22nd - Birmingham LG Arena
    Apr 24th - London The O2
    Apr 25th - London The O2
    Apr 27th - London The O2
    Apr 28th - London The O2 - NEW DATE

WOW Pink is doing well and that's with little to no promotion! She might add a date on the 11th or maybe even the 13th since she has 6 days off between Manchester and Birmingham,I think the o2 is too small for most artists its a bit crazy some adding up to 5 nights at the o2

Tis a surprise she hasn't added a second date. Maybe she don't like playing there. Just glad i got mine

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭eimear10

would love to go but not for that price !! shes amazing !!

She is worth it

eimear10 wrote: »

That's not that expensive...Madonna and even Gaga was more expensive

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭sisco

How has there been no second date?????
    It was one of the quickest selling concerts of the year and no extra dates?

sisco wrote: »
    How has there been no second date?????
    It was one of the quickest selling concerts of the year and no extra dates?

They will wait till around or after the gig to announce her Outdoor shows , its clever in a way so they have a better chance of the outdoor shows selling out

eimear10 wrote: »

that's not that expensive...you get what you pay for.

Had a look around for anyone selling tickets all way over priced :@ I'm thinking they will leave it at one night so demand will be high in case she comes back on this tour again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Had a look around for anyone selling tickets all way over priced :@ I'm thinking they will leave it at one night so demand will be high in case she comes back on this tour again.

Wait till 3 weeks before the gig, I guarantee that more production tickets will go on sale

scudzilla wrote: »
    Wait till 3 weeks before the gig, I guarantee that more production tickets will go on sale

Ya I'll have to keep out for any give away's on the radio,Fingers crossed!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,641 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Any think they'll be some more tickets released for this or is it totally sold out :(

Any think they'll be some more tickets released for this or is it totally sold out :(

Chances are more will be released, when the promoters get the stage set up from the management more tickets should become available

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

Any body know if more tickets have been released, ive been checking but have had no luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭yoginindublin

im interested in knowing too if they will release more tickets!

They probably will, but sometime they don't announce it, just keep checking

I finally got a ticket and not long left to go! It was €130 but I think she's well worth it.

I wouldn't give up my ticket for the world

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 Synney

Anyone know of reasonable priced tickets for sale?! Lookin for 2-3 preferably standing :) can't miss out!!

Advertisement